12

JACKLYN'S POV :

"Hello kavin"

"Jacklyn, had your breakfast?"

"Ha Jeremiah made it"

"Good good"

"When are you gonna return?"

"It will take two days I will be back on Monday evening "

"Hmm"

"Feeling bored?"

"Yes Jeremiah also left for work"

"Then go to college"

"It's late"

"You will have reasons ready not to attend college"

I smiled knowing that he caught me

"Ok Jacklyn bye take care"

"Bye"

He quickly cut the call like he was in some kind of hurry.

I look out of my window it was quite a good environment today. I took my earphones and sat on the window seat.
When I was selecting the song I got another call it was from "DADDY".

Doesn't he have self-respect after that night when he said he will only come to me only when I ask for it?

Should I lift the call?

Orr...

"Hello, what do you want?"

"Why baby girl sounds angry?"

"What do you want, I thought you said you will talk to me again only when I wanted?"

"Hmmm... Ok, you don't remember anything about last night then?"

"Last night what happened?"

"Last night......."

I heard the voice from both sides of the call I quickly turned back and saw a white shirt and shorts wearing Ren leaning on my balcony door with a proud smirk.

"Are you a vampire, who can fly?"

I asked standing facing him.
He just smiled at me and entered my room like he own it, and took a seat on my bed leaning back with the balance of his hands. Literally, his man spread was making me go wild like, Should I suc...

"Princess?"

His voice made me come back to my sense. He was trying to reach for my phone and I quickly stepped closer to snatch it from him but my clumsy ass said no, and I fell on him and after some time I was in his grip 'on him'

"If you wanted to sit on my lap you should have just asked for it"

He said in my ear sending a quick chill from his raspy voice.

I stood back embarrassed and went a step backwards from him. I didn't dare to look at him and hung my head down and whispered

"I am sorry"

He leaned forward and took my hand pulling me closer and made me sit on his one leg. I was struggling until he pulled me closer by placing his hand on my waist.

"You don't have to be princess"

I was looking down the whole time. I don't know for some reason I felt safe in his embrace. He lifted my chin making me look at his face.

"It's ok princess"

"Hmm"

I said not really knowing what to say and I was definitely enjoying his warmth now. I just leaned onto his chest and closed my eyes, I think he observed what I was enjoying so, slowly he changed my position by putting both of my legs on either side of him and made my hands wrap around his neck and pulled me even more closer toward him leaving no gap between both of us.

It was so pleasant that I can only hear the breathing sounds of us. After a couple of minutes, he took a deep breath and asked

"Jacklyn, do you love me, baby?"

I unwrapped my hand from his neck and looked at him and took a second to say

"I don't know Ren"

He looked a bit confused and I asked him now

"Do you love me?"

"Yes princess I do love you"

"How do you know that you love me?"