33

Back to the present guys.
___________________________________________

REN'S POV:

*Time skip*

I shifted her from my lap. I thought Jacklyn will open up but no, that little head of her said otherwise.

Jeremiah went to the garage where we used to do all the mafia stuff. Jeremiah took the DNA test and got to know that the weak-looking snake tattooed is Stefen.

About a year back when I was in the mafia, All of us four went to London it was our last trip but after two days in London Stefen absconded. That is what we know.

But after all the torture Jeremiah did to both Hendrix and Stefen. Hendrix said that it was all his plan. He said he leaked strategies to other groups just to cut our friendship so he can have his ways. He wanted power which I held in the mafia world. So he broke and as a fool I am I made this all happen to me. And as per Stefen's side of the story he was being emotionally blackmailed by his brother and he said he was also drugged so times by that bastard.

And about Hendrix and Jacklyn......

let's hear it from the sweet girl beside me.

I went upstairs to call Jordan, to get Hendrix and Stefen inside. I am going to end this today.

When I came down I heard Jacklyn yelling. Warning her I made her sit on my lap. Both Jeremiah and I know what is going to happen, our looks confused Jacklyn. When Hendrix and Jordan came inside Jacklyn was shocked

"Hendrix?"

"Yes princess, Hendrix"

I whispered right into her ear kissing her earlobe.