2

*Time skip*

I took a shower to stop daydreaming.

I saw myself in the mirror. I just look precisely like my mother. My parents passed away in an accident a year ago, so it was always just me and Kavin. He gives me his full car, and I give him headache.

I finished my bath, wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

I was startled and took a step back when I noticed Ren on my bed. He was staring directly into my soul. I panicked when I saw him, I am half nude in front of my crush. I look at him, and he was now looking at my breasts. I cover myself with my hands, saying,

"Stop being a creep and leave, will you?"

He smiled lifting his hands and made a surrender gesture.

"Oh... I just want to give you dinner, your brother already slept, so... I was just helping you."

He stated, dropping his hands and sliding them into his pockets, making it appear incredibly hot. His face quickly shifted back to a smirk.

"But... isn't it you who was being a creep?"

He said taking a step forward towards me with a piercing glance and a smirk.

"Me? You barged into my room."

I said making it sound like I am angry but failed horribly since he moved closer again. I was unknowingly stepping backwards with his each step forward.

"Jacklyn Ivy, wasn't it you who stares at me in the early hours from there?"

He pointed to my balcony. Oh, crap! How does he know?

"Isn't it you who wait every evening for me from there?"

Now he pointed to my window.

His smirk  grew with each move he walked forward. My heart was racing till it skipped as I hit the wall. In a split second, he had me imprisoned with his strong arms. He placed his fingers on my chin, forcing me to look at him. He leaned his face closer and asked.

"Do you love me, Jacklyn?"

What the fuck!!!

I am sorry...did I hear it correctly?

His unexpected questioning caused my eyes to widen.

What do I say?

I chocked my words out unclear what to say

" I.. don't k..now ....."

"REN!"

Kavin yelled from downstairs.

Ren looked irritated and yelled back.

"I am coming, Kavin."

His harsh voice scared me a bit.

He glanced at me, took his hands away from the wall and placed them on either side of my face, cupping it. Leaning closer, he said

"I do not trust you if you say you don't know what to answer. But I'll let it slide this time. Remember one thing, Jacklyn.

He moved closer to my ears and whispered.

"You only get it if you ask, baby."

He stepped back, smiling, at my current state, I believe.

"Good Night! Dream about me, you have my permission."

He left the room chuckling at his own words. I let out a breath that I have been holding it for soo long.