28

JACKLYN'S POV:

Seeing the name my hands started to shiver and I dropped the phone. What is happening? Why is he texting me? What does he want again? Should I tell to anyone? All the questions were running in my head. I don't want that hell time to return again.

The phone on the ground again lit up with a new message I was afraid to see but my inner curiosity made me pick up the phone

Don't ignore me, love

I hurried and blocked the number not wanting even a little bit of connection with him.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. Thinking it was Hendrix my heart forgot to beat for a second. But it was Ren, I took a deep breath feeling revealed and answered the call

"Princess, open the door"

"Hmm"

My throat was dry and words were hard to come out. I cut the call and went to open the door.

_____________________________________________

REN'S POV:

I called Jordan to cancel my meetings for the upcoming four days. It's already nine-thirty in the evening and I don't know I am having a strong feeling to see Jacklyn, I don't want to disturb her but my feeling is not in my control. Ever since she said she was not comfortable meeting me after Kavin's arrival I felt that forcing her was not a better idea. why she don't want Kavin to know about our relationship? I am serious about me and Jacklyn, even if we won't fit with each other she is going to be mine. Even if she cheated on me with other men, he is going to die and Jacklyn would have no clue that I even know him.

Fighting with myself for many minutes I decided to go meet her. I grabbed my phone and went out locking my house lock system. Instead of climbing the balcony, I rang her bell but, got no reply. So, I called her

"Princess open the door"

I waited for her response.

"hmm"

did she respond with a Hmm? Is she mad at me? I was patiently waiting to see her face. I heard footsteps getting closer and she opened the door.

I just went in lifted her by her hip and started kissing her cheeks. With my every kiss, Jacklyn's chuckles were growing. Her presence itself making my mood lit up. Once I stopped kissing, she crossed her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I made her legs hugging around my hips and she perfectly molded in that position. I never compared our heights but from this position, I feel she is way shorter and weighted very lighter than me. No one of us was talking she was resting on my shoulder peacefully but her heartbeats were very fast, thought it might be because of all the kissing but the beats were not slowing down. I walked upstairs still her in my arms.

I sat on her window seater and pushed her hips back to see her face. She looked at me for a second and again snuggled into my chest.

"Is this because of me?"

I asked her knowing she was sad and as far as I know from the morning I am the one who is hurting her. She instantly lift her head from my chest and looked at me with a tensed expression

"What?"

"You're sad and scared. I can see it on your face, doll"

"No no, it's not because of you."

"Then?"

"I..t's jus..t"

She was looking down playing with her fingers.

"Ask me?"

She looked at me with a confused expression

"Ask me what you want to know. There are more than three to four hours, I promise I will answer your every question honestly"

"Ren I don't want to spoil your mood"

I pecked her lips and smiled assuring her it was okay. I turned to the side and leaned my head on the headrest and said

"I can't see you like this anymore. The Jacklyn I fall in love with was charming and a spoiled brat."

"I am not a spoiled brat"

She said pouting. Jacklyn sitting on me pouting and looking all innocent is going to be an image that I feed in my brain forever.

"Stop pouting princess I can die cause of your cuteness"

Her pout grows more. I let out a laugh

"Go on I am waiting"

She was thinking hard

"Where should I start....... Haa... What do you do?"

She asked looking at me with those eager eyes

"I am CEO of my father's company 'Nathen Groups' "

She was surprised by my answer

"Ohhh that was great I didn't expect this"

"Then what did you expect, princess?"

"Hmm.... I never thought anything. Maybe I am dumb"

"Yes you are"

I was smiling the whole time. From the days I remember maybe this is the longest time I am smiling.

"what about your parents?"

"My father killed my mother 'cause she was cheating on him. My father retired after me taking up the CEO position and now takes care of the mafia work"

"Mafia works?"

She asked scared. I can see a lot of fear in her eyes. So, I handled it smoothly

"Not soo serious for you to worry about"

She paused for a good three to four minutes.

"Next princess"

"How do you know Jeremiah and Kavin?"

"We used to go to the same college. Me, Kavin and Jeremiah"

"Then how come I never saw you with Kavin or Jeremiah?"

Why I never got this thought?

"I don't know princess"

"Ok....."

She was thinking so deeply. I found that thinking face of her very cute. I leaned and kissed her lips. She looked shocked but blushed looking down.

"Daddy don't distract me"

Oh god, how can you make a girl this cute?

"Ok princess"

I said kissing her again. She looked at me with a whining face

"Ok ok I won't, next question please"

"Hmm.... I can't think of anything right now"

She said leaning on my chest.

"When will you return?"

She asked.

"Maybe Wednesday"

"Hmm"

She moved to my side resting her head on my arm towards the window back facing me I turned to the same side. I hold her waist with my other hand, and now both of us were looking through the window. There was a peaceful silence but Jacklyn's body was not that rested. Maybe she was upset because of something else and she is hiding it.

"Princess?"

"Yes Daddy"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing"

She hesitated to say it but I don't want to push much. The peaceful silence was broken when Jacklyn's phone started to ring. It was on her bed, I was about to stand up but Jacklyn harried climbed off of me and took the phone. As soon as she reached the phone her body tensed and her fingers were fast. She tossed the phone on her bed.

"Who was that?"

I asked her

"Noone s...pa..m yes spam"

"Give me your phone"