42

REN'S POV:

I have to complete all the pending work before the ball. The whole work is stressing me out. Jeremiah said he will bring Jordan with him but it's already getting late and my nerves are not relaxing.

I heard my office door being knocked on.

"Get the fuck inside"

It was Jordan looking timid as usual.

"Jordan what's the time? I said that this all should be completed in three days and this how you fucking act?"

"I a..m so..r....."

"Stop scolding him it was my fault"

Jeremiah walked in and dragged the seat before me and sat down.

"Calm down man"

I took a deep breath closed my eyes and massaged my templets.

"What you wanna talk about?"

"Let Stefen come"

I looked at Jordan and said

"Jordan I need the list of pending works and ask the finance team to speed up their work"

"Ok sir"

Jordan left the room.

"What is the matter with Jordan?"

"I fucking love that guy but he is not"

"So.... What are you doing to him?"

That was my mind's voice and Stefen's present voice. Jeremiah stiffed listening to Stefen. This fuckers were totally in a pure BDSM relationship before. Looking at Jeremiah's face resembles the face which Jordan had before.

"Why do you care?"

Jeremiah said not even looking back at Stefen's direction. Stefen sat beside Jeremiah.

"Come inside"

Jordan walked inside with the list and Stefen's eyes scanned Jordan. The look in his eyes was not normal. Those eyes were filled with concern and more over lust.

Jordan gave me the list. Stefen's eyes were not leaving Jordan. When he was giving me the list his shirt exposed his wrist. Stefen grabbed Jordan's arm lifting his sleeve, I practically cringed at the sight. Jeremiah is a true monster. Stefen took the other hand inspecting it, both were bruised like hell. Jordan hissed with pain.

"Let's go to my home Jeremiah"

Stefen's fuming eyes looked at Jeremiah.

"I don't want to"

With that, in a few moments, Stefen dragged Jeremiah out of the office and Jordan followed them.

___________________________________________