41

JACKLYN'S POV:

After the night in Ren's house, for the past weeks, I am horny every single minute. His magnificent dick is making my knees weak. Even in college, thinking about him I am dripping. Every night, every morning we are having sex. I don't know if sex with any men feels like this or if it's just Ren. I want him inside me every second. The thoughts are haunting me.

Currently laying on my bed squeezing my throbbing clit tight with my thighs I want Ren. He didn't even pick up my call in the afternoon. Maybe he is busy but I am Horny. I decided to message him.

-Daddy...?

-Princess, I am in a meeting. I would appreciate it if you stop being horny right now.

He is been used to me being horny all day. Thinking for soo long I got to a conclusion. Making him equally horny as me will get him to me. I grabbed the sexiest lingerie I have and sat in front of the mirror kneeling. I know he is obsessed with me on my knees for him. Snapping a few pictures, I went to my bed.

-when will you come home?

-couple of hours.

-Daddy, but.....it's already late.

He sent me a photo of an old man sitting beside Ren in a cafe. Really?

-are you on a date with that old man?

-How possibly can you get jealous over an old man?

-who is he?

-my father.

Shit! That was a whole waste of drama. I think..... It's a perfect time to send the pictures, and... SENT.

-Daddy I am waiting.

-I said I would APPRECIATE it.
Please....I am in front of my father, doll.

-Tell your father that you're
       girlfriend is waiting.

There was no reply nor any call. I was upset thinking my plan failed.

*time skips*

I am about to sleep. Ren didn't come back yet. I went to my balcony waiting for him. I heard my phone ringing inside my room.

"Daddy.... What is taking you soo long? Are you cheating on me with that old man?"

I heard a dark chuckle from the other side.

"What?"

"Get your wet pussy down and open the door.

"Noway, you climb the balcony"

"No"

Oh fuck! Ren won't listen to me. What if Kavin sees him?

"Daddy please...."

I pleaded him, not wanting any type of issues now.

"Ok! I will call your brother to open the door"

He cut the call. Idiot!
I ran down before he calls my brother to open.