6

Kavin left this morning for some sort of business. He never said anything about his work life, and I never wanted to make him uncomfortable, so I never asked.

I took a leave from college because I didn't want to make breakfast myself.I am in my room, looking through the window for...
Yeah, exactly for Ren.
He was nowhere to be seen. I thought about it last night, and there were many questions in my mind.

I stood from my window seat, thinking about Ren, and I went towards the balcony of my room. There was a sticky note on the wall. I took the note and figured out it was from Ren. There was his number, it also said

'If you want, you ask.'

What!? Why is he being overconfident about himself? I never in my life am going to him, like never!

I looked out, and there he was, Mr.Ren Nathen. Returning to his house after his morning jog. The sweat on his body and the rays of sunlight hitting droplets on his body were making him look really handsome. He looked up at me, stopping his jogging pace a bit. The stare was for only a second, and he continued and jogged inside his house.

I felt kind of hurt by his ignorance. I went inside my room and looked at my phone to save his contact.

What should I feed his number as?

'Crush' Ah, no, it would be obvious that I was the one who had feelings for him first.
'Neighbor' sounds like a milkman or some kind of mailman thing.

What should I do?

'Daddy, oh, oh, ohhh, please, Jacklyn, lower your lust.

But....

It is not like he is going to see my phone or that I am going to show him. He is a Daddy material after all, so... I will proceed with 'DADDY'

*Time skip*

evening

I was in a peaceful nape until it was no more peaceful because my phone was continuously ringing. I looked at the phone, and it was Jeremiah.

Jeremiah is one of my mom's friends' sons.
He and I have been so close since the age of 5. Every weekend, my mom used to take me to Aunt Sofia's house. My favorite day of the whole week was Saturday, and that was only because of him. We used to play in his room the whole night.

Jeremiah is someone who seems to be so careless, like a man who plays with hearts, but deep inside his heart will also play along. He is a charming, always 'think positive' kind of guy. Other than my brother, Jeremiah is my favorite person on this earth.

I lifted his call.

"Hmm"

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"Sleeping"

"At this time?"

"My brother is not home, so... you don't be one."

"Okay, ok, but come and open the door."

"How can I open your door, stupid man? Open it yourself."

I was talking in a very sleepy voice.

"You dummy, open 'your' door. I am waiting outside."

"What?"

All the sleepiness flew away. I got excited and ran down. I opened the door, he was wet from the rain, but I cared less and jumped onto him.

"Oh, oh, I am soaked."

"I can feel it."

"Missed me, baby?"

He let out a small chuckle, carrying me inside. I got down and ran to close the door.

"I am going to change."

Jeremiah yelled and went upstairs towards Kavin's room.

I saw the covers he bought with him, there were some bottles of beer and lots of snacks. My eyes beamed just by seeing them.

"I LOVE YOU, JERRY!!"

I shouted from downstairs, and he replied by saying

"Find a man to say that."

"Why, aren't you a man?"

He came out of the room shirtless, wearing one of Kevin's t-shirts. In the gap between the processes, I saw his well-built abs. He leaned on the upstairs railing by placing his arm on the railing and said

"The man who belongs to you"

He winked with a smirk.

Ok, ok, I know now why girls kneel for him.

"What are we planning?"

I asked with a bubbly smile.

"Drink.eat.talk.sleep"

"Perfect"

We said it in union, and we both laughed at each othe

He took the shopping covers and went upstairs. I went to check on the doors again, turned off the lights, and went upstairs.

As I entered, I saw him arranging all the drinks and snacks on the mat on the floor. He then leaned onto the bed's leg.

I smiled a little and hopped down.

"Why are you here, by the way?"

"Want me to leave already?"

I hit him on the shoulder and said,

"No, it's just that...

I leaned forward closer to him and said,

I am only remembered when your heart is broken, am.I.right?

He smiled a bit, and I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Absolutely"

"I know, I know."

I said it with a proud expression.

"Then... talk about it," I asked.

"Nothing new, I saw her hooking up with my brother in my room."

He said it easily, but I was in a shaky

"What in the fucking hell, then what did you do?"

"Nothing. I closed the door and came here."

"Jeremiah, it will be okay. I will help you find 'the one'."

"I don't care, Where is Kavin?"

He asked

"Some business for 3 days"

"When he left."

"Today morning"

"You were home alone."

"No, I have you now."

"I guess I am staying tonight then."

"Ohhh, really, I am glad."

"Not for you, babe, just because I can't see his face."

He said it with a look of hate.

"Ok, leave it, I have something more interesting."

"What is it?"

He asked and handed me the bottle.

"Can I get drunk?"

I said it with a fake, pathetic look.

"Agh, just drink, baby."

I took a sip before starting.

"There is this man in my neighborhood...