25

JACKLYN'S POV:

He has different shades of anger. He tightens the grip on my cheeks. Hissing in pain I hold his arm trying to let go. The more I am pushing him the more his grip tightened. His eyes are furiously fuming. I felt impossible to let go of him. Tears started rolling in my eyes because of the pain and fright. I pulled my courage and looked into his mad eyes and pleaded

"You're hurting me, Ren"

His eyes automatically softened and took his hand off of me pulling his hair back in frustration he stepped back from me. I stayed there looking at him. He was looking at me from the distance, his expressions changed but his body was still tensed. I was lost for words and was even afraid to take a step. I don't know what is happening to him every single second he has different thoughts, feelings and actions. I am supposed to predict?

He came closer and placed his palm on the door frame leaning right beside my head. I didn't dare to look at him. He lifted his other hand trying to touch me but I pushed his hand still looking down. He again was trying and I again pushed his hand away. I heard a deep sigh from him and in a swift second both my hands were pinned back of me with his one hand and he held my face making me look at him with his other hand. There were no words to speak because each of us held many questions, answers, explanations and felling to share and the situation was making it hard to speak or ask.

His touch was gentle and his looks were filled with love, these were not like the previous ones. The air and my frightened heart changed in a fraction of a second to something warm and gentle. He came closer to kiss me

But....

There was a knock on the door, I flinched at the sound but he was frustrated. He punched the door right beside my head releasing my hands he took steps back setting me free. I took a deep breath and opened the door it was Jeremiah.

Jeremiah saw my face and came inside with a concerned expression.

"Everything ok baby? You look pale. What happened?"

I looked at Ren, and Jeremiah also looked at what I was looking at.

"What happened?"

Jeremiah asked with a deep tone looking at Ren. Ren was standing there not sure about what to answer.

"Nothing Jerry n..o.thing happened"

Jeremiah looked at me and said

"Go to your room I will get lunch for you"

I looked at Ren who was also looking at me and I ran into my room overwhelmed.