Chapter 69

Warning: Mature scenes ahead! Read at your own risk. You can skip this part and it won't affect the flow of the story, you are responsible on your own actions. Thank you :)

SEULGI'S POV

Everything feels magical.. I don't know why I dragged her out of our own wedding reception but they doesn't seem to mind.

I'm only thinking about... her, my wife.

By the time we arrived at the hotel, we were welcomed by the cheers of my staffs. Headed by this branch's manager, Sunmi.

Hyun's fine, tho.. she kinda hates Sunmi and that's a long story kasi their first meeting wasn't great knowing na Sunmi was one of my flings and I told her about it but for now..

"You can use the bathroom na nasa room, I'll use nalang yung nandito."

Agad na sabi ko nang makarating kami sa room namin. She looked at me at kumunot ang noo, what?

"You can take a bath na." Iwas tingin kong sabi.

Ano ba kasi yon?

Humarap siya sakin at hinigit ang necktie ko kaya agad akong napalapit sa kanya.

"You act like we're not married." Huh?

Joohyun being this close.. I can smell her and.. naaadik ako.

And the countless teasings earlier didn't help.

"Baby I don't follow.."

Ngumisi lang siya at binitawan ang necktie ko.

"I'll leave the door open, don't make me wait." Sagot niya at pumasok na sa kwarto.

Ah.. seriously Seulgi. Kaya 'ko 'to..

I removed my coat, hindi ko alam kung saan ko pinatong then slowly, I untied my necktie. I shouldn't make her wait right?

After I removed my necktie, tinanggal ko na rin ang sapatos ko and lastly, I unbuttoned the first two buttons of my polo.

Bakit ba biglang umiinit dito? Regular naman yung pagcheck ng maintenance kung may sirang aircon goodness!

Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto akong nandito pero nang makapasok ako ng room dumiretso agad ako sa tapat ng bathroom.

Dahan-dahan kong iniikot ang door knob to check if nakabukas talaga.

It's open..

The moment I entered, I was welcomed by the usual scent.. her favorite, vanilla and lavender.

I can't see her dahil sa nakaharang na curtain but I know she's there, I can see her shadow..

..and I can hear the movements of water.

I am nervous but I can feel more excitement ewan ko ba. Kaya as I reach for the curtain, pabilis nang pabilis yung tibok ng puso ko.

She knew I'm here na..

Mabagal kong iginilid yung curtain and she's there, smiling at me na hindi ko maipaliwanag kung nang-aakit o nang-aasar.

She tied her hair in a messy bun, natatakpan ang katawan niya ng maraming bubble but I know under that..

"Don't stare too much.." She chuckled. She took a glass of wine at uminom. I can't help but to stare at her neck habang umiinom.

"Should I remove your clothes for you?" Nabalik ako sa realidad nang marinig ko siya.

"You're extra brave tonight." Ngisi ko habang sinisimulang tanggalin ang mga butones na hindi ko tinanggal kanina.

"Up here." Tawag ko pa sa kanya dahil nasa kamay ko ang tingin niya kaya agad niyang ibinalik ang tingin sakin.