30. I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PUKE

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

  PAISLEY'S EYES ARE FLUTTERING, trying to fight the sleep within her. "I honestly don't feel anything. Do you guys?" Steve asks, head heavy. "I mean, I.....I feel fine. I feel normal. How about you, Paise?" Robin asks.

Paisley stretches her eyes to force some sort of feeling of being awake, "I'm so tired."

"Really?" Steve slides his foot across the floor, "I feel kinda good," Steve and Robin erupt into giggles. Good? No. Paisley feels like she's dragging every bone around even though she's strapped to a chair with two dumbasses. Robin takes a deep breath, "Wanna know a secret?" She throws her head back. "What?" Paisley sluggishly asks. "I like it, too!" Robin answers, giggling even louder. Paisley groans, throwing her head to the side and shutting her eyes. "Morons. They messed up the drug!" Steve shouts.

"They messed it up! Morons!" Robin joins him. The two teens start shouting Morons which only causes Paisley to get even more annoyed. "Oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us!" Robin slightly slurs. Paisley lifts her head up to give a smartass answer and all the sudden the walls are moving and getting further from her.

"Oh, fuck me," Paisley whispers. The drug has officially hit her. "Something's wrong," Steve says. The door buzzer sounds and it opens in front of Paisley. The guards and the doctor walk back in but this time with more supplies. Steve's smile from loopiness drops as he tries his best to study the guard in front of him. Him and Paisley stare at the tools on the table. Torture tools, Paisley thinks.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin half jokes. "Let's try this again, yes?" The guard sasses and Steve nods, tired of this absolute bullshit.

"Who do you work for?" The leader asks. "Scoops. Scoops Ahoy!" Steve answers quickly with a giggle. "How did you find us?" He asks.

"Totally by accident," Steve chuckles. Paisley turns towards the guard and smiles, "I wasn't lying, Mr, Russian." She can feel her common sense slipping and she's only mildly freaking out simply because all she wants to do is sleep. Paisley doesn't want to lose what's left of her sense but that's what seems to be happening as the room spins around her.

There's words in Russian none of them can understand but Paisley just watches the doctor pick up a tool from the Torture Tools. "What is that shiny little toy?" Steve slurs. "Oh—scary," Paisley scrunches her nose. "Where you going with that, doc?" Robin asks.

The doctor walks over to Steve and he quickly realizes what's happening as he picks up his fingers. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait!" Steve begs. The tool starts to go under his nails and Paisley lets out a scream in fear for her friend. "There was a code! We heard a code!" Robin spits out. She wouldn't be able to take hearing Steve's cries again. All movement stops. "Code," The Russian says, walking over to Robin, "What code?"