•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ》•

"We need to talk."
Arianna looks up at the family and they all look at her with pain filled eyes, they are worried that she would reject the bond. In their minds they had just got her, and they didn't want to lose her. She was their light in the never ending darkness of their existence. She was the air to their lungs, and the fire in their soul. They all waited in silence waiting for her to begin, each of them not knowing if they should say something.

"Okay so I just wanted to start off by saying I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left like that, or I should've at least reached out to you guys in some way and I apologize for it." She let out a soft sigh. "Now, what you guys told me overwhelmed me a bit. I had just learned about the supernatural world and I'm still learning about it. A few months ago if you asked me about vampires and werewolves, I would have told you they were just myths. But now I know that they aren't just scary stories you tell your children so they do what is told."

Arianna is shaking a little while talking, her nerves were trying to get the best of her. But she wouldn't allow that as she needed to get everything off her chest. They all look at her with concern as they notice her shaking form but decide to stay silent as they know this.

"When you guys told me about me being mated to all of you, I panicked. I didn't know what to think. It was all just too much for me, and I just ran off. I never knew that I'd be destined to be with eight vampires and the thought scares me yet it excites me at the same time. I always knew that I liked girls and boys but I never thought that I would find myself in a relationship with multiple people." Arianna lets out a big breath and then continues, "I don't even know how this all is going to work... but I'm willing to give it a try, if you guys are too."

The Cullens and Bella all look at her in surprise, slowly allowing smiles to come to their faces. The relief they have is visible as their tense position relaxed. Emmett quickly gets up and runs toward her, picking her up and spinning her around; causing her to let out loud giggles.

"Yayy, we have our Ari back. I've missed you so so much!" he shouts out.

"Thank god, I don't think I could take it much longer," Jasper says, he gets up as well and gives her a big hug pulling her close into his body. "First period has been hell without you."

Bella then gets up and goes up to Arianna and takes her from Jasper's arms pulling her into a hug, squeezing her tight. Arianna only being two inches or so taller than Alice; only reached Bellas chin.

"God I've missed you, I barely knew what to do with myself this past week without you." Bella admitted she felt the same way she did when Edward had left.

After that Arianna was passed around to everyone for hugs. Esme then went to work in the kitchen to make a late lunch for the two human girls. As Esme does that the others sit in the living room figuring out what movie they wanted to watch.

°•°•°•°•°
The next day Arianna woke up in Carlisle and Esmes' room dressed in a pair of pajamas Esme had given her. With a yawn she made her way down the long staircase and walked to the kitchen where once again Esme was busy cooking. Esme glanced back at her tired mate and gave her a sweet smile.

"Good morning honey." She greeted, her voice was soft and music to Ariannas' ears. With a smile she went up behind the older woman and wrapped her arms around her waist. Esme let out a breathy laugh and turned around hugging her back. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good, your bed is super comfy." She admitted, her voice was groggy with sleep. "I would lay there all day if I could." Esme let out another laugh before sending the tired girl to sit so she could finish up her breakfast. The older woman finished her meal after about five minutes and hurriedly made up her plate.