•《Chapter V》•

A week had passed since Arianna had found out about the supernatural world. Though it scared her to realise there was a whole new part of life that had been secret to her, she was so fascinated by it. She wanted to know more.

Bella had told her about her affiliation with the vampire kind, though she left out names and a few details. Arianna instantly started firing questions at her, the two girls stayed up that night talking about everything to do with the supernatural.

Throughout the past week the two had been inseparable. They both did everything together; went to school, did homework, and even slept over at one another's house. Charlie could see his daughter become herself again, and even better- happier.

The two girls had also been over to La Push a few times as well. Arianna and the boys had grown close, her and Emily as well.

"Miss. Alexander?" Arianna was brought out of her thoughts. She looked up at her teacher. "I called on you twice now, please be sure to pay attention to the lesson."

"Sorry, I was in my own little world." Arianna responded with a small guilty smile. After a few moments her teacher Mrs. Fitzgerald gave in, she shook her head with a smile.

"Its okay, just dont let it happen again. Now can you please tell me what you got for number ten."

After class ended Eric and Arianna were walking together out of the room, "dude how did you get away with that?" The Asian boy asked.

"I dont know, why?"

"Mrs. Fitzgerald is one of the strictest teachers here! She once gave Daniel T a detention because he was eating some pretzels. He tried to explain to her that he doubled up on classes and doesn't have a lunch, but she had non of it and instantly gave him a detention on the spot." He explained as they walked.

"Wow that's kind of extensive. Maybe its cause I'm new?" Arianna shrugged as they stopped in front of her next class, thankfully the last class of the day.

"Who knows." Eric gives her a smile, "but I'll see you later! Good luck on your quiz."

"Damn I forgot about that." Arianna gave him a shove as he laughed at her and turned into the classroom.

•°•°•°•°•°•

After the school day was over Arianna met up with Bella by her car, which had thankfully arrived from Florida four days prior. He was a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, and his name was Herald, he was precious to Arianna.

"Hey," Arianna said as she gave the other brunette a hug. "You ready?"

"Yea," the two got into the car and Arianna started it, "um I have something I have to do today."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Arianna asked, she look over to Bella briefly before focusing onto the road again, as they turned out of the parking lot onto the main road.

"No" Arianna looked over at her, her mood turned down at her tone.

"Oh, okay." She said quietly, she was upset because she knew Bella was keeping something from her.

"Its not that I dont want you to!" Bella rushed she knew she has upset Arianna and she instantly felt horrible. "Its just- it's something I have to do on my own."