•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xv》•

After Arianna's date with Alice and Jasper the three of them made their way back to the Cullen residence, since it was Saturday night Arianna planned on spending another night there. After Arianna had told them all about herself they told her everything she asked, which included their history before and after they turned; of course Alice didn't know much about her past but Jasper told her everything he knew. Arianna felt horrible for how Jasper came to be what he is, yet she thought he was one of the bravest people she knew.

The two thought she would not want to be with them after they told her of Jasper's past, they thought she would think he was a monster. But she proved them wrong as she got up and gave him a huge hug.

The three arrived back at the covens home and Jasper walked around the car to help the girls out of the vehicle. As he offered Ari his arm she looked up at him with a bright smile and said.

"Such a gentleman," the three laughed as Jasper held the door to the house open for them.

"Your back, finally." Emmett said ending with an exaggerated groan. He was once again playing video games, Rose next to him with a fashion magazine in hand. Carlisle and Esme came out of the kitchen as the three walked in and Bella and Edward were nowhere in sight.

"How was your day?" Esme asked with a kind smile.

"It was very good, lots of fun." Arianna responded. Emmett switched his games off, onto the regular news channel and made his way over to everyone else. They all sat down and talked about how their days went. As time passed eventually Bella and Edward joined them in conversation.

"A State-wide alert has just come through," Suddenly everyone's attention was toward the tv and Carlisle turned up the volume. "There has been yet another disappearance in the Seattle area. This is the third disappearance since that of Riley Biers last year. Seattle police advise that everyone take extra precaution when traveling the city alone. If anyone has any information about these missing people please contact your local police." Four pictures flash up onto the screen, one being Riley and three others, two guys and one girl. All of them are young, either late teens, or early thirties. The group of vampires exchanged a look that the two human girls did not notice.

"That's so sad, I wonder what's going on." Arianna muttered.

°•°•°•°•°

The following Monday when they arrived at school Edward had mentioned to Arianna that he was taking Bella and her out after school. Where? She had no clue but she went throughout the day with a building excitement.

Once it was lunch time the girls made their way to their group of friends. Edward follows behind subtly.

"My fellow students. We are the future. Anything is possible if we just believe, blah, blah, blah-" Arianna giggled at Mike's 'speech' as she took her seat,

"Yeah, this will be my speech... If I want people to throw their diplomas at my head." Jessica replied, rolling her eyes with an annoyed look. The others all looked at the two bickering with amused looks. Mike shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Ya gotta embrace the cliches, Jess."

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric chimed in.

"This is why you're not valedictorian." Eric gave a little shove to his girlfriend.

"I chose to exit the political arena to spend more time with my family."