•《Chapter II》•

The young brunette let out a yawn as she shifted a box from the floor to her bed. She grabbed a box cutter and slid it across the top of the box and broke the tape. Inside was some posters, art work, and pictures.

She took some time to put up some of the decorations before her father calls her down stairs. She sets down the things she was holding before walking to her door that leads to the hall. She soon reaches that stairs and quickly makes her way down them and heads towards the kitchen. She looks around and finds her father sitting at the island with two boxes of pizza next to him.

"You're the best!" Arianna cheered as she kissed his cheek and sat next to him. He opened the box lid and the aroma of the pepperoni and pineapple pizza wafted out. "My favorite!" She said as she grabbed a piece.

"I don't understand how you can eat that." Daniel takes a piece of his own plain cheese pizza. "Your mother loved that kind and It still confuses me."

"Well dad, some people dont want to be plain Jane's and just get cheese." The two of them laugh and continue to eat.

"Alright, it's time for bed soon, you have school tomorrow so you need some rest." Her father told her as they finished up. He gave her his famous 'dad' look.

"Ok, I'm going to take a quick shower and then go to sleep." As she heads up the stairs as he yells a quick 'goodnight'and starts to clean up.

The teen takes a quick shower and does her nightly routine. She changes into a pair of pajama shorts and a tshirt. She let's her long brown hair out of its messy bun before setting her alarm and climbing into bed. Once she gets comfortable she quickly drifts to sleep.

°•°•°•°•°

Daniel Alexander knocks on his daughters bedroom door in an annoyed state. He waits a few moments before knocking again. The door opens quickly and the already loud music becomes louder. Daniel looks at his grinning daughter.

"We have neighbors you know." The young girl gives her father a guilty smile.

"Sorry." She runs over to her ipod that was connected to her speaker before pausing her music. She turns back to her dad with a smile. "What's up?"

"Well I heard your music and I was wondering what you were doing." He replied, leaning against her doorframe with his hands folded.

"I was doing my makeup." Arianna's father looks down to the powder under her eyes and on the tip of her nose. She had one eye with natural eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara, the other eye was bare.

"Yea, uh I can see that," he rolls his eyes at his grinning daughter. Pointing at his under eye he asks, "what is with the powder again?"

"Dad how many times do I have to tell you?" She sighs with a smile still on her angelic face. "Its called baking... basically it helps set the foundation and it brightens up the areas it's on-" Daniel holds up his hand and stops her from continuing.

"Yea I'm just gonna pretend like I understand anything that just came out of your mouth." Arianna looked over at him again with a chuckle. "Finish getting ready, breakfast will be done in a half hour." With that he walks out.

Arianna walked back to her desk, with her mirror and makeup spread all over and sits down, starting on her other eye. She pulls the soft brush back from her eyelid and throught over the conversation she just had with her father. Letting out a laugh at his antics and a slight shake of her head she went back to her makeup.