•《Chapter VII》•

Arianna slowly made her way into her first period class which was AP History she takes a seat near the back next to the window placing her bag in the seat next to her, not wanting anyone to sit beside her unless absolutely necessary. Arianna let out a sigh as she grabbed her materials for that class and set them in front of her. As everyone piled into the room Eric went over and sat in front of her.

"Hey Anna!" He called, he turned to face her with a wide smile.

"Hey Eric."She said smiling back, "how are you?"

"I'm good, did you finishe the homework?"

"Yea, it literally took me three hours," she told hime with a grumble.

"Alright ladies and gents lets get started with todays lesson." Her teacher exclaimed loudly as he walked into the classroom. He walked to his desk and set down his computer bag. "So today I'm going to hand out a-" Hr. Harrison was interrupted as the door opened and the honey blonde haired boy from earlier came in.

"Sorry I'm late, I just got my schedule." He said slowly handing Mr. Harrison a blue late slip as well as a pink piece of paper that he had to sign.

"Well Mr. Hale nice of you to join us again, it's been too long." The teacher said with a small smile. "You can take a seat next to Arianna seeing as that's the only seat available." Jasper nodded and made his way toward said girl, relaxing more and more with every step.

Ari quickly grabs her bag and sets it on the ground by her feet, giving the boy some room. She knew what he was. What they all were, but she held Bella to her word. The later had told her best friend that everything would be explained later, including the topic of vampires.

"So as I was saying I'm going to hand out a worksheet and in your books you'll have to read pages 430-440 to answer the questions. "Mr. Harrison said as he walked down the rows passing out the papers. "You guys can work with the people next to you quietly and when I say quietly I mean it. Alright get to work."

"I'm Jasper." His voice was quiet and soft. Arianna looked over at him observing him for a moment.

"I know." She gave him a soft smile, "are you any good at history?"

"Exceptionally," he answered laughing quietly. "I've had a while to study and learn." The two laughing knowing the 'inside joke'.

"Well lets get started then."

The two finish the worksheet quickly while talking quietly. Both knew about the events they were studying so they barely looked at their textbooks for reference. After they were done working Arianna got up quickly grabbing both sheets and took them up to turn them in. As she moved mack to him , Jasper willed himself to take a breath of air. He could easily pick her scent out from the rest of them, and soon it was all he could smell. She had the most comforting and pleasing scent, flowers and fresh rain. He no longer felt the need to drain the other humans dry.

"So where were you guys staying before you came back?" Arianna's voice brings him out of his thoughts.

"Most of us stayed in Alaska with some family." He starts, "Rosalie and Emmett had another honeymoon for a month and a half before joining us. And Edward never told us where he went but he didn't stay with us." The other students watched the two interact, they were all shocked to see that not only was Jasper Hale talking to someone outside of his family, but also seemingly relaxed and happy.