•《Chapter VI》•

"Hey Bella... it's me... again. Um I know you're busy and probably don't want to talk, but I uh... I'm worried. You haven't texted me back and your father is freaking out. Um, please just call me back."

Arianna moved her phone away from her ear and ended the call, of course she only got Bella's messaging system again for the tenth time.

Two days had passed since Harry passed away and Bella left for Italy without any notice or an explanation. She trusted Bella to take care of herself but she still couldn't help but worry. It was now Saturday night and Arianna couldn't sleep without knowing how Bella was.

At the Cullens house things were just starting up again, the family had just finished voting on Bella's fate as her phone dinged again. Bella took out her phone and saw another message from her best and closest friend. She let out a sigh and everyone looked at her curiously.

"What is it Bella?" Edward asked, he noticed her change in mood, as did Jasper.

"Um, my best friend, keeps messaging me." She answers without looking up from her phone.

"Who? Jessica?" Edward questioned thinking back to the gossipy girl who always was jealous of their relationship.

"No, my friend Ari. She just moved here like two weeks ago." Bella answers. She then thinks about the fact that Arianna knows, she doesn't know either to tell them or not. Her emotions flood with more guilt by the second.

"Bella, what is it?" Jasper asks, his senses are over taken by her emotions. Everyone is watching her intently and she shuffles her feet nervously.

"Uh... well, Arianna... um she knows." Bella whispers quietly, but with their vampire senses, they all heard.

"What do you mean she knows?" Edward asks.

"Well... she knows about... vampires?"

"You told someone!" Rosalie rages. "I knew we couldn't trust this stupid human." Edward's let out a low growl toward Rose.

"I didn't tell her!" Bella said, "we went over to Jake's and then Paul shifted and then we went to Sam's where the vampire thing kind of slipped out. And then she knew so I had to explain some stuff. She doesn't know about you guys directly, just that vampires exist." Bella explained in a jumble.

"Okay, guys let's calm down please. It's not Bella's fault." Carlisle says, "now Bella, is she trust worthy?"

"Yes. She won't tell anyone." Bella said instantly, it was the truth, during the short time of knowing Arianna, Bella grew to trust her with every fiber in her body. Rosalie scoffs looking at the human.

"Maybe you can trust the stupid human, but we cant." She seethes, Bella feels herself growing in anger.

"Don't you dare talk about her that way! She is one of the best things in my life and I won't let a bitch like you ruin that!" No one said anything, they didn't know Bella could ever get that angry. Who ever this girl was, she had changed Bella. "Edward I'd like to go home now."

"Okay, I'll take you. Go ahead and get in the car." Without another word Bella turns and goes out to his car waiting for him.

Once Bella got home she talked with her father; who had instantly grounded her for life. After she got settled she texted Ari.