•《Chapter XVI》•

As the week rolled past Arianna's excitement grew, she couldn't wait to go to Florida with Bella and Edward. The latter finally agreed to go with the girls, as it was the only way he could convince them to go. The girls knew something was going on, why else would the Cullens be so adamant that the two humans leave the state. Arianna wanted to know but she didn't want to press the matter.

"Honey, are you all packed?" Daniel asked his daughter, peeking his head into her bedroom. It was Thursday night, the three of them were leaving early the next morning to catch their flight. He sees his daughter zipping up her travel suitcase.

"Yea, I just need to grab my bookbag and stuff together with the things I want with me during the flight." The bubbly teenager replied. Arianna walked over to her father and gave him a hug, soaking in his warm touch. "Thank you so much, I'm really excited!"

"I know baby, I figured you wouldn't mind taking a trip, go back to Florida for a bit." Her father gave her a kiss on her head as he hugged her. "Plus I know you and Bella are close so I thought this would be nice."

"I know I've already said it a million times, but thank you!" The girl slowly pulled away from her father and gave him a smile. "I love you so so much!"

"Of course, now are you almost ready to go to the Cullens?" Arianna was going to stay the night at her mate's house, that way she can spend some time with them all before they leave, and so they can just leave from there early in the morning.

"Yea I'll probably be leaving here within an hour." She told her father. "I just need to get some clothes for the morning and grab the last of my things."

"Alright I'm gonna head downstairs and watch some TV. Just make sure to come see me before you leave." Daniel tells the girl.

"Okay I'll be down in a little bit." She gives her father another hug before he leaves her room. As soon as he is off she goes back to packing.

•°•°•°•°•°•

After Arianna had said her goodbyes to her father, she started her drive to the Cullens house, with her music blasting as always. As she pulled into their driveway and got closer to the beautiful house she saw the garage door opening. Emmett and Rose stood at the door beckoning her to drive in. Once the girl had parked in the spot that they had signaled her to, she shut off the engine and got out. Arianna didn't even walk two steps before being engulfed in her muscular mates arms. She let out a squeal as Emmett spun her around.

"I swear you're going to give me whiplash one of these days." She said as soon as he had set her back on her feet. Arianna looked around the garage, this was her first time in here. "Wow, you guys have a lot of cars."

"Yea we also have a workshop on the other side, me and Rose like to fix up old cars." Emmett told her with a smile.

"Really?" She looked between the two and they both nodded with smiles of their own. "I'll have to see it sometime, I have a knack for mechanics."

The three of them made their way upstairs, Arianna's other mates were out hunting apart from Edward who was picking up Bella from her house. Rosalie and Emmett led their human mate to their room where she would be sleeping for the night and left her to get a shower and change. After she showered in their ensuite she quickly changed into a pink tank top and matching shorts. She did her skin care routine and then grabbed one of Emmett's hoodies from their closet.