Where the shadow ends

19 comes to fight a fire. They all do their best, but while Jake looks for a deaf little girl, Andy gets hurt.

At the station Carina is preparing lessons, the radiator is broken at the Deluca-Bishops and so she decided to work here. She will soon teach a sex ed-Workshop at a secondary school.

***

I need Marina to be okay. So this is a imaginary Episode somewhere after Season 6 ep 1. Carina is pregnant. Maya got help. She is doing therapy and the solved the problem. Maya ended up apologizing to Chief Ross. When Becket was cought drinking on the job. Maya ended up becoming Captain. Its now about a month after all that. Oh and Jack is back. He went to inpaitent Therapy and is now back.

Scene 1

Maya: Hey. What are you doing here?

Carina: I have the day off. And i need to prepare my lessons. And i thought i can do it here, since it is still super cold at home.

Maya: The radiators not fixed yet? Seriously.

Carina: They said they were doing it this morning. But aparently they didn't.

Maya: I am going to call them right now. And i am going to get you a blanket and tea.

Carina: I can call them. And i can make tea myself. I am pregnant not sick.

Maya: I know. But i know you are so cold all the time, especially now being pregnant and it is snowning and we have no heating, so i will warm you up.

Carina: Oh.

Carina pulls her in for a kiss. Andy comes around.

Andy: Hey. Carina. What are you doing here?

Carina: Our radiator is down. Its freezing.

Andy: Oh Crap.

Maya: Lets go upstairs.

Scene 2

Vic and Travis.

Vic: Spill the tea.

Travis: There is no tea.

Vic: Spill it now. I know you are hiding something.

Travis: No. Hiding nothing.

Vic: You keep checking your phone. Every minute. What is up? Is ist a boy? Did you meet someone?

Travis: No. I did not meet someone.

Vic: Then what is it. Tell me tell me tell me.

Travis: No. Cause there is nothing to tell.

Vic: Oh Fine. I'm hungry.

Up and leaves

Ruiz: What is going on?

Travis: Oh Vic and i were watching The Voice kids last week. And she told me how it was her dream to be on that show.

Ruiz: Yeah?

Travis: There is an adult version, i may have signed her up

Ruiz: What?

Travis: I just sent them the application and a video of her singing.

Ruiz: Oh my god. And now?

Travis: Now we are waiting. The application deadline was today, so who gets invited to the blind auditions will be determind in the next few days or weeks. I don't know how long this takes.