Its already over, before it began

The team gets called to a school shooting. Andy and Maya end up inside to treat a girl, who got shot.

***

I have luckly grown up in a country with very strickt gunlaws. I never experienced a school shooting or had to fear of one. Recently we had a lockdown at my uni because someone was suspected to carry a gun and we all thought it had something to do with covid. Everyone was fine, and the person was punished. But that gave me the idea to this story.

We are somewhere in a new season. None of the current (6x 06) drama. Becket is gone. Someone unknown is captain, because Maya steped back to help her mental health and her yet to be concieved baby. Its important, that Carina is not pregnant yet. Otherwise Mayas decicions in this story would be very stupid.
____________________________________

Scene 1

Everyone is sleeping. Marina are snuggling. Then it gets morning.
The team gets ready for work, Maya wants to, but Carina pulls her back to bed to do some funny business. ;)

At the station

Maya and Andy are on the Aid Car.

Maya: Its a nice day, isn't it? so nice.

Andy: Look at you all smily, what got into you?

Maya: my wife.

Andy laughs cheakily

Andy: Good for you.

Maya: Yeah, that is about the only perk of the hormone treatment. She is constantly...

Andy: No need to be so discriptive...

Maya: oh you are just jealous.

Andy: Maybe. A little bid.

Maya laughs.

Scene 2

Andy and Maya come into a room with two teenagers sitting and being on their phones. One Teen girl in a Wheelchair and one with a pretty decent head lac.

Maddy( in the wheelchair): Hi. You are the paramedics?

Maya: Maya Bishop, this is Andy Herrera.

Maddy: Hi. I'm Maddy. I am a schoolsparamedic. We are students who are first aid trained or pretend to be to skip classes.  (Angry look to the teens on the couch.)

Andy: What happend?

Maddy: RIght. This is Finja Resauou, 17 years old, Fell of the beam in PE. Hit her head, was uncoucious on scene for about 30 seconds. She has a head lac. I put a steril pad on, so you can check it out. its just pressed on no band aid. She is dizzy and nauseous. Thats why i called you.

Maya: Finja. Can you follow the light please?

Finja: I am fine, Maddy. I just slipped. (She looks like she is about to throw up)

Maya: Well, we are going to take you to a hospital. Because you need stitches and you probably have a concussion.

Andy: Finja, have you called your parents yet?

Finja: No. I.... (She slaps her hand over her face, Maddy gives her a bucket, just as she throws up)

Maddy: I can handle that. I will go to the secretary. And tell your parents to meet you at the hospital.

Maya: We'll be taking her to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.

Maddy: Good to know. Thanks for comming so fast.

Maya: You did a pretty good job.

Maddy: I really want to be a paramedic. I'll see if that is possible.