We will be okay

This is post season 5. But the black mail didn't happen.

Maya rubbed Carinas back. Carina layed on her stomach naked looking up at her wife. "Do you really think it worked?" Maya asked. "Well, i feel sick when i smell eggs and coffee and anything that has curry in it. The first and the later litterally have had me throwing up." "I don't like that, but its a good sign?" "It is. We should ask Jack to come take the test with us." "Yes sure. We are at the station later today. We could invite him to our house tomorrow for breakfast and a pee on the stick." They laughed. When they had come home from the green card interview they simply had to celebrate and Maya intended to pleasure her wife the way she deserved after all the stress. Thats why Carina was naked an Maya still in her sportsbra and panties. "I still have to give something back to you." Carina wispered in Mayas ear and slightly bit into it. "Is that so?" Maya asked. "Mhm. You made me feel so good." Carina softly kneedes Mayas breasts over her sportsbra and Maya hissed. "Be carefull my breast are kind of sore this time of the month." She wispered. Carina nodded. She took the bra off her wife and softly caressed them. It felt great. Maya was so happy. She had been stressed out of her mind too. Figuring out what to do if Carina doesn't get the green card. "Maya. I'm sorry to kill the mood. But when was your last breast exam?" "What?" "Your last breast exam?" "I don't know, like half a year ago or more." "Hm." "What hm?" "There is a lumb." "A lumb?Are you sure?" "You know i do those for a living?" "Funny. Where?" Carina pressed into Mayas left breast and guided Mayas hand to feel the lumb herself. "Thats really small." "Its not, Bella." "What is it?" "It could be a cyst?" Carina said unconvincingly. "But you think its not?" Maya said. "I don't know. We need to get a mammogramm or an ultrasound." "But not now? Please? it was so nice." "Yes, now Maya. Come on. Get dressed."

There was silence in the car, while Maya was frustrated, because not only made this time of the month her boobs sore, but also her extremely horny and Carina screaming her name before, did not help with that. She crossed her legs a the thought of her wife in bed, her legs... "Did you have some abnormal discharge from your breasts?" Carina asked. "What? No." "Are you sure?" "There was kind of a water liquid comming out of my left breast like a week ago, I wanted to ask you, but we were on opposite shifts and by the time we saw eachother again it was gone." "You should have told me anyway." "Sorry. I just thought it went away by itself so it can't be that bad." "And your breasts have been sore?" "Yes but they are always sore about a week before i get my period." "Are they hurting more or less than usually?" "Well the last few days they were more sore, I have basically been living in this one sportsbra everything else is so painfull. But when I talk to the girls about it, they have similar experiences." "Some tenderness is normal, but is shouldn't be real pain atleast not for a few days." "How should I know?" Maya didn't want to snap, but she was angry and she needed to let it out. "Sorry. I am just kind of going through stuff. Its hard not to when you know all about what this could be." "I didn't want to snap. I am just super horny and you are so pretty so this is not helping." "Oh. Well if everything goes well and we find nothing as I hope, I will reward you for being a good girl." Maya grinned.

Carina guided them into an exam room. "Okay, I will do a quick ultrasound, but if we find something I will need to get another doctor to take over. I would like to just be your wife and not your doctor. Also I can not treat family." "Okay, who would you request?" "Well either we go over to your primary care OBs office or I get someone from here." "I don't like my OB. She is rude and not very gentle." "Why don't you switch." "Lazyness?" "Maya..." Carina sighed annoyed. "Okay, so Addison is hear for two years. She does a studdy with Amelia. Honestly the studdy is so cool." "Why don't you join?" "One you have to be asked to join, two we were trying to make a baby and I do not need more work. I have enough being Deparmtent head." "Right." "Take off your Shirt please and your bra." Maya did and layed down. Carina put some gel on the wand started at the right breast. "Right looks good." "But there was no lumb?" " No. Lets look left." "Okay." Carina looked and sighed." Yes that is something. That doesn't look good, Bambina. I will take some pictures and ask Addison." Maya nodded. "Carina be honest. Could this be cancer?" "Yes." "Shit." Maya said. When hearing it could be cancer you expect to come up with a better response, but Mayas brain just blacked out. "I will be right back."