Everythings fine i'm fine

kind of after 6x4. A girl comes into the Clinic, Vic treats her for superficial cuts on her arms, but suspects there is more to it. But when Carina comes to examine, the doctor herself is not well and ends up fainting in Vics arms.

***

Scene 1

Maya and Carina are at a coffee shop. Their converstion is cold.

Maya: What do you want, my love?

Carina: I'll have a Croissants and a coffee.

Maya: One Croissants and two coffees, please.

Carina: You're not eating anything?

Maya: No. I'll have something at the station.

Carina: Yeah?

Maya nodds.

The women behind the counter gives them what they got and they pay.

A girl comes in. She looks unsure and panicky.

Girl: May i use your bathroom.

Woman nodds, sure.

Maya and Carina watch her.

Carina: She looks scared.

Maya: Yeah. Well, don't over interpret.

Carina rolls her eyes: i'm just attetious

Maya: Attentative?

Carina: Yeah. That. Hey by the way. I looked at therapists and i thought we could try it together. For me and maybe it wouldn't hurt you.

Maya: Carina, stop it please. We talked about this. I don't do the talking, but if you need it, i'll support you.

Carina: It wouldn't hurt to try? Bambina you are hurting? And i'm a doctor, i want to fix it.

Maya: Yeah. Maybe try therapy...

Carina rolls her eyes.

Maya: I'm just saying, i can figure this out and if you need help figuring your stuff out, take it, but i don't need it.

Carina: Yeah okay, my love. But if you change your mind. I'm here...

Maya: I love you.

Carina and Maya kiss Carina leans on Maya. They tobble. Maya puts weight on her hurt foot. She winces.

Carina: Just let me take a look at it already.

Maya: I am a paramedic and i say it is fine. It just needs a few days.

Carina: Fine. But...

Maya: No but.. please.

Scene 2

They set up for the clinic.

Carina jokes around with Jack.

Jack: I feel so good today. I had full 8 hours of sleep. I had my meds and breakfast. I am ready.

Carina: Look at you taking care of yourself. Can you give some of that to my wife?

Jack: Ah... I need it right now. But i can give you contact info of my therapist. He is really good.

Carina: I tryed. She doesn't want help. She needs to figure it out herself, whatever.

Jack: Yeah. thats not how it works...

Carina: Yeah. I though about going to therapy, to ask questions for her and to learn how to help her better.

Jack: Sure. Why not? I think everyone should go to therapy once in a while.