Girls trip

Watermelon, Eifeltower, Windows

Maya, Andy, Vic and Carina woke up when the sun shone through the windows of their airbnb. The wanted to spend a week in Paris just them girls.

Maya was already wide awake, but instead of going for a runs she sat in a chair and did Duolingo with her headphones in.

"Gli gatti sono in giardino." She said into her phone.

Carina watched her from the kitchen. She laughed when Maya looked over. "hey? Were you watching me?" "No." "You were." "It was very cute." Maya laughed. She finished her lection.

They prepared Breakfast on the floor infront of the big window on the floor. They had eaten dinner there before, because it had a great view over to the Eifeltower. "We don't have much food anymore." Carina groaned. "What do we have?" "Half a baguette, some tomato spread and like four grapes." "Oh. That little. Lets go grocery shopping then. The girls are still sleeping anyways."

Maya and Carina strolled hand in hand through the bustling streets of Paris, the city alive with the vibrant energy of a summer morning.

As they made their way through the cobblestone streets, Maya and Carina took in the sights and sounds of Paris, marveling at the grandeur of the historic buildings and the romance of the Seine River. The air was filled with the scent of freshly baked bread and blooming flowers, and the sound of laughter and music drifted through the air.

Their first stop was a quaint local market, where vendors sold an array of fresh produce, artisanal cheeses, and delectable pastries. Maya's eyes lit up with excitement as she surveyed the colorful displays, her mouth watering at the sight of the tantalizing treats on offer.

"Look at all this food," Maya exclaimed, her voice filled with awe. "I don't even know where to start!"

Carina laughed, her heart swelling with love for her adventurous partner. "Let's start with the essentials," she suggested, leading Maya towards the fruit and vegetable stands. Together, they selected a variety of ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, and fragrant herbs, their baskets quickly filling with an abundance of fresh ingredients.

As they moved through the market, Maya and Carina sampled cheeses, olives, and cured meats, savoring the flavors of France with each bite. They chatted with the friendly vendors, practicing their French and soaking up the lively atmosphere of the market. "If we keep going like this we will not need breakfast." Carina nudged Maya as she tryied the same breadspread for the third time.

After stocking up on produce, Maya and Carina made their way to the bakery, where they were greeted by the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked croissants and baguettes. They filled their basket with an assortment of pastries, their mouths watering in anticipation of the indulgent treats.

With their shopping complete, Maya and Carina bid farewell to the market vendors and made their way back to their Airbnb apartment, their baskets overflowing with the bounty of their Parisian adventure. As they walked, they laughed and joked, their hearts full of joy and gratitude for the precious moments they shared together.

Back at the apartment, Maya and Carina joined Vic and Andy in the kitchen, where they set to work preparing a feast fit for royalty.

Maya told them about everything she already tryed at the marked.  Together, they chopped, sautéed, and simmered, their laughter mingling with the sizzle of cooking food and the clink of glasses. They were already beyond tipsy.

Maya decided to cut up the watermelon. "Oh shit." She said, holding up the broken knife. "Oh. No." Vic said and giggled. "What are we doing now? That was the only good knife." "Just use those muscles." Andy pointed with he glass, spilling something on the floor. "Oh. Shit." Andy quickly went to wipe it up.  Maya picked up the watermelon and pryed it open. With a big crack it broke in half. "Yeahhhh!!" Vic and Andy cheered. "Now we just eat it out." Carina couldn't hold her laugheter in, she was tippsy, too. "Haha. Carina super funny." Andy said as Carina took one half and poked a fork in.

They put everything down on the floor infront of the window. The sun shone in and made the room really comfortably warm. The four friends enjoyed their breakfast and giggled and laughed. Vic had the awesome idea to tip the Hugo into the watermelon and mix it. And then drink it. Their laughter must have been hear through entire Paris. Four women, a watermelon looking at the Eifeltower.

Ps: my friends and i did that with the watermelon and the hugo a few years ago. It was fun.😅