I'm sending in Bishop (6x17)

I loved the episode. It was amazing. We got them back. But would have really liked seeing Maya treat an injury different, than she did before. And i thought someone would make a oneshot (is it a or an oneshot??? It should be an because oneshot starts with a vowel, but that sounds weird.) but noone did. So i am doing it. Here we go.

"I'm sending in Bishop." Theo yelled and Maya ran inside the car wash. "Bishop. I need your help over here." Andy yelled through the loud roaring of the brushes and waterlines. She made her way over to the car, but triped over a hose and got caught in a spinning brush. "Ahh." Maya screamed in shock. The hoses were cutting into her legs and she had a hard time holding her upperbody up. "A little help here. Cut me out of this." She screamed her stomach churning. She spun and spun around in the scrubber and with every turn she felt more like to throw up.

Then the scrubber stopped. She kept her eyes closed, taking deep breaths. Circulation to her legs was cut off and made them feel tingly and sore. Jack turned the scrubber for Maya to face him. "Hey. You okay?" Maya just groaned. Jack cut the hoses off and held Maya up, who would have fallen down like a sack of potatos. "Can you stand?" Maya shook her had. She had no sensation in her legs, but she could feel it slowly comming back. The pins and needles were very uncomfortable and her stomach turned again. This time Maya lost the fight against the nausea and threw up on the spot. Jack held her and rubbed her back. "Its okay. I got you."

When Maya was done emptiing her stomach, she looked up at Jack. "I'm good." Maya said and Jack helped her out of the Car wash. She felt weak and shaky and she was not able to snap into her eyes foreward, embrace the pain mode. It felt so weird.
Before her therapy and everything she would have pushed Jack away and went back to the station like nothing, but now she was glad he held her up.

Jack took her to the Aid car, and gave her an emesisbag. Maya took it and sat down. "Can i take of your pants?" Jack asked. Maya chuckled but stopped as it hurt her head and made the nausea worse. "Go for it." She said, before she threw up again. "Oh Maya."  Andy said running towards the Aid car. "Are you okay?" "Do i look okay?" "You look like shit." "Thanks." Andy helped Jack get Mayas pants of and examined the contusions, by the hoses. "They really wrapped around you tightly." Andy said. "Mhm." "Does it hurt?" Jack asked. "If you don't press on it on." Maya gritting her teeth as Jack pressed down on a particularly dark bruise. "Did you hit your head? You lost your helmet." "No. The scrubber is quite soft." Maya said. The nausea and dizzyness was finally calming. Her neck hurt and she just wanted to lay down and rest. "Wow. Therapy is really paying off." She said. Jack and Andy looked confused. "Well. I really want to lay down and rest. And i am not badly hurt. Just spun around and squeezed. I don't want to work through it. I just want to go home and rest with... my wife. Well. Either way its good isn't it." Andy and Jack looked at her confused. "You really changed a lot Maya. I am proud of you." Andy hugged Maya. "Here cover yourself with the blanket. Lets get back to the station." "Okay."

"Bishop go home and rest." "Copy that captain." "What happend?" Maya heard the soft Italian voice, she'd recognize everywhere. "I got caught in a spinning scrubber in a carwash." "Oh." Carina said trying not to laugh. "It sounds funny, but it actually wasn't. Okay well a little." Maya said. "Did you get hurt?" Carina asked. Maya lifted the blanket and showed her the bruises. "Oh. Those don't look nice." "Hm. My stomach also still feels off. I just want to go home and sleep." "Then i'm comming with you." "What?" "You declined the chance to be captain again, you rest after an injury. I needed proof that you changed and that i am important to you. I got it. I'm comming home." "For good." "For better, or worse, for richer or poorer." "I love you." Carina kissed Maya, who had to move her head back to have a better angle. "oow." She hissed as pain shot through her neck. She reached up to her neck."Did you hurt your neck?" Carina asked. "Don't know. I suppose. I got spun around quite forcefully." Carina moved Mayas hair out of the way. "There is a little bid of bruising. Wiplash. I suppose." "Yeah." Maya said. Carina kissed her neck and Maya smiled. "Lets go home." Carina said and offered Maya her hands. "So i can be your personal doctor and dote on you." Maya smiled and laughed.