"What...Wha.. I..." Oneshot 6x12

I didn't like the episode, i hope that with the episodes to come, it makes sence, but i wanted some cute Marina. I mean the panikattack and then they didn't hug. Although Carina desperatly needed the hug. Yes so i made a oneshot. But i still love the show. I just want Marina back. But maybe next week.
------

"Several doctors were hit by a car outside the Reproductive Rights clinic. Requesting additional units." "What?" Mayas mind started spinning. Ever since she had heard from the violent protesters infront of the clinic her mind has been racing. She had had to force herself to breathe the entire day. This was too much. The walls felt like they were closing in on her. "Chief, please what happened? I... My wife... Carina..." Her foot slip which only eccellerated her panik. She could barely form a sentence. "Maya. Breathe." Travis said. "Carina is fine for sure. Focus on the Job. Breathe." "But you don't know that she is fine?" Maya yelled and slipped again. She wanted to catch herself but the rope twisted and so she crashed into the rock wall. "Bishop." The chief yelled. "Focus. You are a first responder. Do your Job. Can you do that?" Maya felt weak and shaky and everything else then capable of doing her job. Her face hurt from where it scrached the rock. "Yes." She said shakily. "Lets go down slowly." Travis said and put a hand on her back to calm her down. Maya was able to push it away as soon as she saw the victims. They dealed with them and pulled them out. All of that Maya kind of handled in a Trance.

When they left the cave, she wasn't assigned to take the victims in the Aid Car. She just froze. Standing next to the entrance. "Maya. You are bleeding." Someone said. Maya didn't react, didn't say a word. She was panicking and there was no way in stopping it now. She clawed at her throat, forcing air in, but it wouldn't work. She couldn't breathe. "What...Wha...I" she forced out but nothing came out. Andy pressed a piece of gauze to he cheak and rubbed her back. "Breathe Maya. Breathe." But Maya didn't even hear the words anymore. "I...Car..Carina." "Maya. Maya." Andy yelled as Mayas legs gave in. Andy took a bottle of water and a few tissues and wet them with the water, then she placed those on Mayas neck. The cold feeling spread in Mayas body. Andy spoke to her and squezzed her hands and slowly Maya calmed down. "I need to go to Grey Sloan." "I know." Andy said. "Lets go."

"She's not picking up." Maya said. They were sitting in the rigs on their way back. "Any news on the  radio?" "My W says no updates, but theirs a detour around Grey Sloan. We have to go the long way." "Okay. Let me out." "We are in the middle of the streets" Travis said. Mayas mind was racing again. "We are 10 blocks from Grey Sloan. It'll be faster if i run." She looked at the Chief. "Let her out." She felt better now that she was on the direct way to her wife. She was still filled with anxiety and stress and shaking from the panikattack, that she couldn't seem to shake off, but she was on the way now. She ran fast, as fast as she could.

Ben was running into her. "Grey Sloan?" "Yeah." Maya said. "Do you know something?" "Nope." Ben said. They reached the door and talked to the Security Personal until Teddy let them in. "Have you seen Carina?" "She's in surgery." Mayas stomach dropped. "Oh my god." "No she is doing surgery." Maya relaxed a little, but until she saw her she wasn't going to calm down. "Bishop are you okay? You are bleeding." "Its just a scratch." "Get it checked out." Teddy said and left. Maya ran up to the Day Care with Ben to look for Pru, but she couldn't focus. Her breathing started to quicken again, so she quickly ran away again on the look out for her wife. She franticly looked left and right for the familiar figure. When she saw her. She looked exhaused and scared and Maya just wanted to hug her and make sure she was fine. "Carina." She gasped out. "Are you okay?" Carina looked like was about to break, but Maya felt like she didn't look much better. "I am fine." Carina said. "Maya you are bleeding." "Its okay. I am fine. I just... I needed.. I.." Carina saw the telltale signs of the panickattack and nodded. "Maya, i have a Mom at 6cm. I will go check on her and then i'll meet you here. Wait for me. I am okay. I promise. Breathe." Carina said. Maya nodded.

"Come with me." Carina said and pulled her into a small exam room. "Sit." "I heard..tha.. that there was a car that cr..crashed into doctors and i paniked. Carina i ...i have never had such a bad panikattack...I..I" The last bid was merely a wisper. "Maya. I wasn't hit." Carina said. "Its okay. Breathe." Carina cleaned and stiched the gash on Mayas cheak close. Maya was still shaking and so Carina pulled her into a hug. "I can give you something to calm down. A light seditive." Maya felt so exhaused and weak and shaky and she just wanted it all to stopp, so she nodded. Carina got the medicine and gave her the shot. She couldn't believe that Maya for one told her she had or still has a panickattack and two takes medicine for it. Therapy seems to be doing something. "Maya. I am glad you came over." Maya hugged Carina tight, already feeling a little better. Now she felt the brunette crying aswell. "I was so scared. They threw a brick at a doctor. Why why would they do that? They purposefully ran a car into Tia and Addison. I am so scared. They could target me too or you. I mean in other clinics the protestors have hurt the families of the doctors. This is all so awefull." "I love you and i love that you are doing this, but i hate that these Idiots make you feel unsave in your Job. And then i am scared for you." "I am sorry." "Oh no don't be. This is how you must feel like everyday or felt like. When i go in a fire." "I am still scared, when you are on shift. But you risking your life is kind of nessesary for your job. For me it isn't. I didn't sign up for this, but i am not gonna stop. The women need the care and if I stop it just means they have won and that would be detrimental." "Yes." They were both exhaused. Maya could feel the seditive making her sleepy. "Would you take me home. My shift was over two hours ago. I was just to scared to leave the hospital." Carina wispered. "Home home?" "Yes. Home home." Carina said. "Come on." Maya held Carinas hand tightly.