Crash (Tiktok idea for 6x18)

So i saw this on tiktok. I don't rememeber, who posted it, its not my idea. Its based on some twitter post. I don't have twitter, so i don't know. And i don't think this is possible. Because Giacomo Gianniotti would have to return. He might, but it would be very fare reached. It only bases on a few beach pictures, but i liked the idea and i just wanted to write it. Also i should sleep, so i'll probably finish this tomorrow, but anyway.

Carina came out of the bedroom she wore a red floorlength dress and small black heels. Her hair fell down her back in waves a few strands joined together to create a nice half up half down moment. She had some makeup on, but not to much. The only prominent makeup was a red lipstick, the colour of her dress. Mayas eyes almost fell out of their sockets. "Wow. You look..." Carina smiled and her eyes sparkled.

Maya herself wore dress pants and a suit jacket in a light blue tone.  The jacket huged her tone arms and her figure quite nicely and a white lacy corset, she had tucked into her pants. Her shoes were the highest she has ever had. White heel sandals, but actully not too uncomfortable. Her hair was slightly wavy and pulled over one shoulder. She also wore minimal make up, but a strong lipstick a similar color as Carina had just a little darker.

Carina smiled at her wife. "You look very good yourself." She said and Maya closed her mouth and smiled. Carina pulled Maya close and put their foreheads to eachother. The looked eachother into the eyes.
Even in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt Maya would always be the most beautifull woman to Carina.

"Lets go, we are late." Maya said as her watch vibrated, signaling a message from Andy where they were.

The drove in Carinas Porsche and of course Carina was driving. They were both not drinking. Maya was still new on her mental health meds and Carina decided to join her in being sober until everything evend out. Carina drove through the city and Maya texed Andy back, saying they were on their way. The couple had been held up. For some reason they felt like the had to make up for all the missed sex in the last six months.

Suddenly a horn honked and a light flashed. Carina stepped on the break and gasped. Maya dropped her phone, then BANG.

Carina opened her eyes. The wind had blown her hair in her eyes. She wiped it away and looked up at the blue sky. Wait blue sky. Hadn't it been raining, when they left the house. Carina sat up. She was sitting on a beach. She didn't recognized the beach or the wooden house next to her. She got up. She was wearing a white summer dress and no shoes. Her hair was open and flowed in the wind. She walked up to the house. There was a swing. It swung softly in the wind. Carinas heart hurt, she imagined her children swinging on it and the laughter.

She wiped a few tears away and when she looked back up a small girl with dark brown hair swung on the swing. A boy ran to her and taged her. She jumped off and laughed running after him. Carina smiled and walked up to them, when she heard a sound she turned around. There was noone, but when she looked back towards the kids, they were gone. Carina ran her fingers over the swing and the wodden structure holding it up.

"Carina." She heard someone say. Carina turned to see her brother. "Andrea." "Hey Sorella." "I am so happy to see you. I missed you." "I am still there." "But i can't touch you, hold you, talk to you. I could have needed you this past year." Carina burried her head in Andrews shoulder. Andrew rubbed over Carinas back. "I was watching." "Did i make a mistake?" "Why?" "Leaving Maya or going back to her." "No." "What no?" "Carina, she needed you to leave her to realise she needed you more than her job." "She hurt me. It felt like living with papa all over again." "I know. Its not fair you had to experience papa, me and then Maya struggle." "Did i do the right thing, by going back?" Carina sat down on the warm sand. Andrew sat next to her. "I think so." "Why?"

Carina rested her head on Andrews shoulder. "What did Maya do this morning?" "Since when are you voluntraily asking about my love life?" "No. Carina, what did she do after?" "Eat breakfast. Drink a smoothie? What do you mean?" "She took her meds?" "Sure. Yes." "Diane is a psycologist not a psychiatrist. She can't perscribe meds. Maya must have looked for a doctor and got something to help her." "Yeah." Carina nodded. "And what did she do after Ruiz sent her home last week?" "She went home." "She went home and she showed you her bruises from the hoses strapping her to the scrubber." "Mhm." Carina remembered Maya lifted her over the doorstep and them the went kissing into their bedroom Carina had pressed on Mayas thighs, which caused Maya to wince. Carina had asked what was wrong and Maya had showen her the dark purple bruises. Carina had kissed each one of them and promised to be mindful of them.

Carina smiled at the memory. "Look at your smile." Andrew said. "Where am i?" Carina asked. "I don't know? What do you see?" "Sand? The ocean?" "I suppose than you are at a beach." "Haha funny. I know its a beach. Where am i?" "I don't know, this is your beach." "My beach." Carina frowned. "I don't get it. Am i dead?" "No. You'd have to come with me." "Do you want me to come with you?" "Its not my desision." Carina sighed. "So if i come with you, i die?" "Maybe?" "Did you go?" "I didn't get a choice." "Why?" "Mamma told me i didn't get a choice. I went with her."

Carina was so confused. She stared at the ocean. When she turned to ask Andrea something, he was gone. "Andrea? Andrea? Fratelino?" Carina sat back down and cryed. She had had the chance to see her brother again, but she had missed it.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Carina lifted her head. "Mamma?" Carina looked into the dark brown eyes of Lucia Deluca. She had been 26 the last time she saw them. "Mamma?" "Si." "perché sei qui?" (Why are you here?) "grazie a te." (Because of you) "Non capisco." (I don't understand.)" vuoi tornare, amore mio?" (Do you want to go back?) Carina looked at her. "Mamma, ti voglio bene, ma voglio tornare indietro." "Si. voglio che tu torni indietro. vivi la tua vita" (i want you to go back. Live your life.) 

Carina hugged her mom, when suddendly everything went black.

Then she heard a voice. "Wake up, my love. I can't loose you again. I just lost you. I cannot do that again. I wouldn't survive." It was Mayas voice. Carina tryed to open her eyes, but it was too hard. Waves of pain shot up at her, and she felt a tube in her throat. She tryed to pry her eyes open again. Slowly she managed to open them. Her head hurt, but Mayas eyes and her smile, were all worth it. "Hey. Welcome back, my love." Maya said and kissed Carinas hand.