Chapter Four~Losing Her

Biana was furious. I'm not sure why. She just kept going on and on about how it wasn't fair or something. Normally I would hang onto her words like it was the last time I'd ever hear her angelic voice again. But this time I kept my head pressed against the cold glass of the window. My sliver bangs just long enough to cover my eyes.

Linh had called up everyone from the Blackswan and we were a currently arranged around a dining table with edges so sharp I could cut myself.

"Tam, why doesn't this bother you as much as it bothers me? Why don't you care at all about this?" Biana finally turned to me exasperated.

"Of course I care!" I yelled, trying not to cry. I could feel the anger and rage all bubble up inside me, "What do you think I'm just some cold emotionless thing? You want me to agree with you, and talk to you, and be there for you, but what about me?!" I tried to stop myself, knowing painfully I would say something I would regret, something I didn't know if I could take back, "Have you ever thought about how that might make me feel?! No. No you haven't. Because you're just selfish Biana. How about you go talk to your boyfriend? I'm sure he'll understand."

She stared at with me wide eyes, and everyone in the room suddenly went silent. You're just selfish Biana. Is what I said? I said that?

"I didn't mean-" I said quickly, my tone begging.

"No. You did," She snapped, taking Dex's hand and leaving the room. Everyone's eyes swiveled back to me. But I didn't care. 

Biana.

The only person in this world that I would ever love. She was gone. What have I done?