Chapter Twenty-Nine~Passage

I felt like crying, watching Tam talk to that young girl. What had I done? I should have just listened to what he had to say, instead of just storming out of there like a brat. Like the selfish jerk I am.

All I've been doing is thinking about myself. I didn't even have the courage to face my family, my friends, Sophie's parents.

I wanted to find Tam, and I found him. And in the process I lost Sophie. And all for what? Me to throw a cloak at him and walk away? What was I even doing this for? Losing Sophie would be for nothing.

Suddenly Tam started to follow the young girl down the streets. The girl's arms were still crossed over her chest, she wearing a permanent scowl. I wondered where her parents where.

Tam and the girl disappeared behind an alley way. I bit my lip, not sure if I should continue to follow them. It's not like I have much of a choice though, is it?

I quietly followed them through the alley way. And the girl showed him this small passage underneath a building. The passage was hidden by a large dumpster that she pushed aside after a bit of help from Tam.

How sweet of him.. NO BIANA. NO. NOT RIGHT NOW FEELINGS!

"We have to crawl through... There?" Tam asked her.

"Duh. You act like you never go anywhere without a bottle of hand sanitizer, weirdo. It's not that bad." She got on her hands and knees and begun to crawl through the dirty tunnel, probably infested with spiders and roaches and... And, that's enough of that!

"What's hand sanitizer?" Tam asked, and I almost giggled, I had been wondering the same thing.

"You're so weird," She responded, and I could practically hear the eye roll in her voice. Tam sighed and got on his hands and knees, crawling after her.

I took a deep breath, and followed after them.