Chapter Nine~Letter #3

Biana~

You'll never guessed what happened today. Ever. So, I'm training with telekinesis, right? And so I'm practicing lifting this fruit thing off the ground. And then all of a sudden this teacher (I don't know who) approach's me and takes the fruit from me!

Then she throws it (using telekinesis) like, 50 feet away, and then she's like 'you're one of our best students Tom-yes she called me TOM-and I need you to try using your telekinesis now.'

And I literally wanted to punch her. Obviously, I wouldn't... But the idea was very welcomed.  But I couldn't that so instead I shadow whispered that I knew her darkest secret (I don't) and she got all pale and made me promise not to tell anyone.

But then that got me thinking, what's her darkest secret anyway? Did she like, murder someone or something? Cause the way she was looking at me gave me that kind of vibe. Geez, this place gives me the creeps.

Anyways, how have you been? Anything interesting happen over at Everglen? Has Keefe finally confessed his undying love for Sophie, or is that never gonna happen.

At this rate, it might never happen.

Oh, I gotta go, they're calling me to train again *rolls eyes.*

Miss you.

~Tam