Chapter Twenty-One~Home Crystal

I clenched Sophie's home crystal tightly in my fist. I could leave. I could just use her home crystal, and get out of this terrible place forever. I could-NO. I'm not even gonna finish that thought.

Sophie's in trouble. She needs me. And I would never, will never leave her behind.

"SOPHIE!" I called again into the night. I could hear the sound of my voice echoing in the trees. Sometimes I hated my voice. People always would say my voice was angelic, and what I thought before was a blessing, now seemed like a curse. I didn't deserve to have such a beautiful voice after how selfish I had been.

I'd hurt Tam, I'm going to hurt Dex. I pushed Sophie away, twice. When all she was trying to do was help. I talked only about my problems and never asked about hers.

And on top of that, I literally just thought about leaping back home with her home crystal, and just leaving Sophie trapped in this forest.

Yeah, maybe she had her teleporting. But she could be kidnapped just like Tam was. Or taken by animals, or... Never mind. I need to stop coming up with what could have happened to her, and just figure out what happened.

The home crystal glinted in my hand and I noticed something I hadn't seem before. The shape of an eye, engraved into the crystal.

Sorry guys for the short chapter, but I thought this was a good ending for it !!

How are you guys liking the story so far btw??