Chapter Seven~Letter #2

Guys I'm soooooo sorry!! I know it's been FOReVeR (two days) since I last posted an update to this story, and I'm supposed to post daily!! ToT

I've just been so busy with school work and stuff, and I actually have a Spanish Exam today... So that should be fun.. 😬

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'll try to post more often, sorry!!

Biana~

I should probably date these letters huh? These stupid letters that you'll never receive. Stupid, dumb letters. Stupid parents. Stupid family. Stupid mistakes. Stupid heart.

Stupid love.

I don't have much to say to you today. I guess. School is fine, but I practically live in my tent. And I don't talk to anyone here, because what's the use? Hopefully you're doing better than I am.

I'm planning my escape actually. It's dumb, but what else can I do?

I wonder how things are going with Dex. Dex the stealer of love. Sorry. I didn't' mean it like that. I don't know what all this anger is doing to me, Biana. I feel like a different person.

I don't like that person.

Dex isn't the stealer of love. I am. I ruined any chance I ever had with you. I stole the love from myself. Do you remember a couple months ago, when our school had that dance? I was going to ask you, you know.

But I didn't. I was stupid, and ridiculous, and I should have. I should have just taken that risk. I should have just taken my shot. Linh told me to. She said 'just shoot your shot before you don't even have a target anymore.'

But I didn't listen to her. I thought you would always be there. I thought, if I waited to ask you, you would wait for me too. But you didn't wait. You got bored of waiting, just like you have every right to. And you got up and moved on.

But I didn't. You moved on, and I didn't.

I never moved on, Biana.

And I never will.

I should really start dating these letters. I might be here for a while.

Goodnight, my perfect little heartbreaker. Goodnight.

~Tam