Chapter Thirty-One~Her Again

I was terrified. Terrified of not finding Biana. Terrified of finding her. Would she be mad? Relived that I came to find her? Not even care?

Besides, where could she even be? She was probably invisible right now, just wandering the streets of London. Or maybe she's already back at the lost cities. She must have brought something with her to teleport back, right?

Or maybe Sophie was with her?

It still doesn't explain why she showed up. Now that I think of it, she wouldn't have even known I wasn't in Exillium anymore. The only way she could have known is if she read those letters. Which is impossible because I crumpled them up and never sent them to her.

Unless... She did read them... 

No, that's impossible.

She must have just been out... Um... Looking for Keefe! Or something like that, and thought the first place to try would be the green door, just like I did.

Yeah.

That's definitely it.

She could be anywhere. Literally anywhere. And I probably wouldn't even know cause she's probably invisible right now.

The rain had led up slightly, but I was still shivering from the London cold. I missed the lost cities. And Linh.

And Biana.

I couldn't wander too far, otherwise I'd never be able to find Ayla and her clever little hideout again.

Suddenly I heard a soft whisper. Of a voice that haunted my dreams in the middle night, a voice I'd heard so many times throughout the halls, a voice that sounded like diamonds and jewels. A voice that placed it's own echo in my heart. Her voice.

"Tam."