Prologue

T̴̯͍̞͖̗͋̊̃̌̿͊̿̽i̵̛͍̼̯̗̽̀̇̈́͐̏̌͝c̴̢̺̜͈̫̤̔̂̎̃̏̚͠ķ̴̛͑ ̸̲͙̘̤̒̍̓̅̾͑̓T̴̮̾̓͆͑̽̚̚͝͝ǫ̸͙̳̗͑̋͆̒c̶̡̰͓̼̉ḱ̴͓̗͉̂͊̂͌̒͝͝ ̶̯̹̥̺̱̈́̑T̵̨̧̘͙̤͚̦͖̂͒̂͋͐ͅi̷̧̧̪̙͖̠̺̻̟̊̉̊̓̆̇͒͂̇ć̵̪͊̄̋̑k̷̘̫̺̯̖̊͘͘ ̵̱͕̟̤͚͕̲͔̔̽͗̀͜͜T̷̨̠̮̭̻̟̖̳̍̈́́̑͊͆̆͠͝ó̶͉̇̿̉̅̈́̾̈́̆c̸̗̓̇̿͠k̶̨̢̛̗̖͔̺̞̃̋͂̔.̸̜͉͙̈́̑͐͜͝

The man's head raced as all he could hear were voices and the clock ticking. He make another tick mark on the wall. 365. 365 days since it happened.

His friends fucking betrayed him for a vigilante. That vigilante bastard even got out of prison because of the public! Now BigInnit is living the life as he sits here to rot. He is in an obsidian box, trapped. It is warm constantly and sometimes even lava drips on to his skin. He hates it. He walks towards the broken mirror and looks at himself. His mask is cracked and he looked like shit.

"You know you can stop moping."

"Fuck off Nightmare." The man said as he saw a black haired guy with glowing red eyes behind him.

"You know. I can get you out." The man whipped his head around and faced the fucker.

"I-"

"Just let me in Dream I will get you out and then you can live your boring life."

The man said nothing. He hated his voices, especially this one. Nightmare is a maniac compared to Techno's millions of voices. Then he saw the lava going down.

"Tick tock Dream." Then he was gone. Dream had to make a choice. And he chose-

Dream had blood and burns on his hands. He can't believe Nightmare killed 10 guards and knocked out Warden in the cell. He was out in a field now. Free. He loved the wind in his now long hair. He would need to cut that later. Right now though all he could think of was revenge.

He is going to make BigInnit's life a living hell for defeating him and then his friends. His friends he has a special project in mind for them. They are too 'intoxicated' to work for him willingly.

He just needs to find somebody. And he knows just the guy to help him. Punz. The mercenary that can track anybody fairly easily. He just needs to find him and then get a villain out of retirement. 

Then the main plan will be in action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! I posted this as an early gift. More with come from December 14-25th. 12 Days of BigInnit will be coming soon and I hope this ties you over until then.

Word Count: 377