Chapter 10: A Slimy Defeat

Quackity's POV

I drink wine as I do paperwork. I sigh, clearly bored of this shit. I should visit Tommy. He is in the hospital.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas! You have a visitor!" I smirk and put my mask on.

"Let them in. This should be good." 

It wasn't good.

"Hey sugarcakes! Long time no see!"

"S-Schlatt."

"The one and only!"

"Why the fuck are you here. I thought you were dead-"

"Off the grid sugarcakes!" Schlatt grabs my waist, "Now let's continue what we started."

"Schlatt..." He takes my Jester mask off.

He kisses me.

I slap him.

"What the hell! Why would you do that!" I exclaim, "And let go of me!" Schlatt's grin quickly turns into a scowl.

"Sugarcakes. What's wrong. We loved each other so many years ago and now I am here for you again!"

"Schlatt it was an affair or two and that is all it was. It never turned into a real relationship because you went off the grid and you are toxic." 

Schlatt stared at me until his eyes widened.

"You're married!" He grabbed the necklace on my necklace and tugged it so hard it scratched my neck. Fuck I can't let him get to Sapnap and Karl.

"Schlatt calm down-" He pulls out a gun. Fuck.

"Don't tell me to fucking 'calm down'!"

"Schlatt-"

"Quackity from Las Nevadas?" Charlie questioned as he heard the commotion.

Bang!

I feared for the impact, but it never came. I open my eyes that I didn't even know were closed. I wanted to close them again. My eyes widened as tears pricked my eyes. Green blood ooze out of Charlie. 

He took the bullet for me.

Then with a tear in his eye he look at me and smiled, "I-it was great w-working with you Q-quackity from Las Nevadas."

"Slime no! We can fix this. Stay with me." I cry.

 Schlatt grins, "Looks like my work here is done sugarcakes. Adios." he says walking out.

"C-Charlie... Stay with me I will call the authorities..." I choke out.

"Quackity... from Las... Nevadas... it is too late for me... I am glad I could call you my friend..."

"Charlie?"

No response.

"N-no!" I scream. The air felt suffocating. I wished this was a nightmare.

It wasn't though. He had no pulse. My best friend. My assistant. My second in command.

Dead.

Schlatt's POV

I want into Las Nevadas as I puff out some smoke. I look around until I see the office. I walk towards that until I see a slime guy in front of me.

"Hello! Do you need help?"

"Yes. I need to find Quackity."

"Oh! Quackity from Las Nevadas! I will take you there now!" I followed this goofy guy all the way down to a door labeled 'Quackity's office'.

Perfect.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas! You have a visitor!" I hear as I wait for my sugarcakes to get ready. He will be so happy to see me!

"Let them in. This should be good." I hear muffled through the door. My goat ears twitched. 

The slime guy queues me in before I burst through the door with a grin on my face,  "Hey sugarcakes! Long time no see!"

"S-Schlatt."

"The one and only!"

"Why the fuck are you here. I thought you were dead-" It is almost like he is unhappy to see me.

"Off the grid sugarcakes!" I explain as I grab his waist, "Now let's continue what we started."

"Schlatt..." I take his Jester mask off.

I kiss him.

He slaps me.

"What the hell! Why would you do that! And let go of me!" I glare at him as I tighten my grip.

"Sugarcakes. What's wrong. We loved each other so many years ago and now I am here for you again!"

"Schlatt it was an affair or two and that is all it was. It never turned into a real relationship because you went off the grid and you are toxic."

I stare at him. Wait what is under his shirt? Are they rings?

"You're married!" I grab the necklace to observe the rings. One was as silver ring with an amethyst with a diamond swirl on it. The other one was gold with glowstone, amber, and ruby shaped as a fire.

"Schlatt calm down-" I pull out a gun.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!"

"Schlatt-"

"Quackity from Las Nevadas?"

Bang!

Green blood ooze out of this slime guy. He took the bullet. Shit I only had one bullet.

With a tear in his eye he looked at Quackity and smiled. "I-it was great w-working with you Q-quackity from las Nevadas."

"Slime no! We can fix this. Stay with me." Quackity was in tears.

I grin, "Looks like my work here is done sugarcakes. Adios." I smirk as I stroll out of the gambling empire. I was going to kill him or mind control him, but now he is broken because of that stupid slime guy.

This visit worked better than I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Never said this would be a happy story. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

:)

Word Count: 794