Chapter 15: Comeback

Tommy's POV

Wilbur strummed each note on his guitar. The tune was catchy and Wilbur humming made it sound dreamlike. I sat on the other side of the couch just listening to my older brother make magic with each note. 

Though... The strumming abruptly stopped as Techno ran in.

"GET YOUR SUITS ON NOW! DREAM TEAM SPOTTED DOWNTOWN!" I froze.

"...Techno are you sure I should be in this fight-"

"Yes Tommy! Your powers are the most powerful out of all of us here! We need you in this fight."

"Okay give me a second. I need to get something." I rush to my room to get the cyber contacts Tubbo made for me a while ago. I guess life was so busy we just forgot about them. I will need to scan the documents with them later. I put them in my eyes, first feeling uncomfortable then slowly the contacts started fitting my eye perfectly.

I run out and use my powers to be strong as Techno so I can carry Wilbur  and Techno and fly us to the action. We see Phil slammed on the ground. I land with my brothers and smirk.

"Geez CrowFather, you need some help old man?" Phil smirks.

"I just might. Can you help me with Dream?" I nod, "Siren deal with 404 and The Blade you can handle Flame." 

The fight officially began. Dream smirks as he is face to face with me.

"Well well well it's BigInnit!"

"It's WingedInnit now bitch." I say in a fighting stance.

"Not really. You are just a bigshot in the end Toms." My eyes widen. Phil froze.

"CrowFather. This is between me and fucking Dream now." I glare daggers into the psychopath.

"You know BigInnit. You really need an attitude change-" I tackle him to the ground and steal his powers.

"You know fucking NOTHING Dream! We are going to win and stop you!" I start throwing punches and start beaming stuff at him. He repeats the same process, but I did it better.

"Oh Tommy... You realize I have already won this battle..." He smirks as he points at Wilbur.

Wilbur has a figure sneaking up on him with a needle. It looked like the person had ram horns even... No... There is no way Dream found him... Before I could scream to warn Wilbur Dream covers my mouth to muffle my screams. Phil and Techno are too focused on Flame and Wilbur was so fucking clueless.

My eyes widen as Wilbur gets jabbed in the neck. Wilbur manages to stumble before screaming, "Everybody STOP!" 

Nothing. 

Nothing happened.

They disabled his powers.

They made Wilbur have the big disadvantage...

Wilbur's breath shook in fear he looks behind him at the figure and tried to throw a punch before his fist got caught by the figure. 404 touched Wilbur and he fell asleep. Tears streamed down my eyes at the sight of being helpless as I was watching my brother's demise.

Wilbur was slowly taken away as the voices started swirling my head.

M҉i҉s҉t҉a҉k҉e҉!҉

 ҉W҉h҉y҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉s҉t҉o҉p҉p҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉t҉h҉i҉s҉!҉

 ҉K҉i҉c҉k҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉i҉r҉ ҉a҉s҉s҉e҉s҉

!҉ ҉D҉o҉ ҉b҉e҉t҉t҉e҉r҉!҉

 ҉N҉O҉T҉ ҉W҉I҉L҉B҉U҉R҉!҉

"Tommy!" Phil screamed as he shook me lightly. 

I look around. The fight was over. I was having another episode and they escaped.

"Tommy are you okay?"

I broke down as tears streamed down my face, "He's gone...

Wilbur is gone..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 548