Chapter 5: Whiskey and Deals

Schlatt's POV

I groan as I grab some whiskey from the cupboards. I put some ice in a whiskey glass before I pour the substance in. I make my way to my chair and turn on the news. Did you know Dream escaped? Good for him! He is a very lucky guy to be outta that slammer.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Somebody pounded on my door. How rude. I head to the door to open it and am greeted by the smiley faced bitch himself.

"Well this is a surprise-"

"Schlatt I have a deal with you." The smirk on my face faltered into a serious expression.

"Come with me Dream. Have a seat so we can discuss business." Dream follows me into the room I was previously in. I grab the whiskey glass and start twirling the substance around.

"I need your help with a plan. I need you to go out of retirement and help me." I laugh.

"What a big favor to ask me."

"It isn't a favor. " Dream grumbled. "I just want a partnership with you for this plan. This could make the world ours and we would have full control over it."

"So you need my help?" I grin. This got interesting.

"Yes Schlatt ̣your powers and skills can help me with a plan I have been working on... Are you in?" I slam the whiskey glass on the table. It shattered into pieces. Glass cuts into my hand, making it bleed. I didn't care though because...

"I am fucking in!"

Dream's POV

"You're telling me you have no good whiskey here! Not even a drop of scotch! Geez we will need to change that if I am working with you." Schlatt scoffs as he rummages through the cabinets and fridge at my base.

"Listen. Am I going over the plan with you or not!" I glare as I impatiently tap my foot.

Schlatt puts his hands up, "Chill Smiles. Now what is the plan." I smirk.

I grab a blueprint and roll it on the table.

"I call it Project Mask. This will get everybody to our side."

"Holy shit. This is a great plan. I say we could get it done in a month max."

"Perfect." I turn to Punz, "You can find George and Sapnap by then, correct?"

Punz nods, "Should be able to. They covered up their trail good, but they got sloppy in some spots."

"Perfect."

I didn't even notice Schlatt pulling down the cover I had on my other board.

"Woah stalker much?" Schlatt snickers.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" I snap as I storm over to the board.

"Calm down Smiles-"

"Don't call me that." I growl as a strand of my hair turns black.

"Eek. Is that black hair a medical condition? You should get that checked out-"

"They are my voices."

"Voices? Like The Blade?" I nod, "Wait wait wait back to the topic. Why do you have tons of pictures of WingedInnit?" Must like to use his social media name.

"Easy. I want him dead. Or at least ruined enough to where he breaks."

"And here I thought you were a fanboy."

"He is a vigilante. Why would I be a fanboy over a vigilante." Schlatt laughs, "What? What's so funny?"

"You really don't know. OH THIS IS GOLDEN!"

"WHAT!" My eyes glowed red.

"BigInnit is now the hero WingedInnit. He is the #1 hero and in the SBI along with leading the Bench Trio." 

"That THING became a hero?" Schlatt nods.

"How the fuck did he become a hero when I got the whole council against him!"

"Council was abolished. Public now controls the heroes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be a Tommy POV! Have a great day!

Word Count: 591