Chapter 11: Back Home

Tommy's POV

I flick through channels until I find something good on the news.

"Now in other news, teenager Ava Smith disappearred. We guess that sadly she committed suicide, but we still haven't found the body. We are guessing her death was her jumping off a bridge to her death.

"What a bloody attention seeker." I scoff as I turn off the TV.

"Ya. you're one to talk. Mr. 'WingedInnit-loved-by-all'." Will teases as he comes back in my hospital room.

"Whatever."

"Anywho~ You are getting discharged in an hour! We will get to go home!"

"We?"

"I mean I stayed this entire time with you! I mean the fish were starting to talk to me for fuck's sake!" Wilbur exclaims as he points at the fish tank in my hospital room.

"Really? What did that one say to you then?" I say pointing at the salmon.

"I-uh that one is Sally and she wanted to fuck me?" I burst out laughing.

"OH FUCK THAT WAS GOOD!" I say in between wheezes.

"I-uh. Let's just get you ready to go home!" Wilbur scoffs.

Wilbur and I spent the rest of the hour packing up and getting ready. I got in Wilbur's Tesla and we drove to the house I have grown so familiar to. 

Wilbur opened the door and exclaimed, "WE ARE HOME!" as he grabs my arm. 

I didn't like that so I used his powers to phase my arm away from him. Wilbur pouts and fake cries when I do. I then see pink in my field of vision and look toward the stairs.

Techno walks down the stairs and smiles, "Happy you are back Tommy."

"What about me?" Wilbur pouts.

Techno rolled his eyes before another figure rushed down the stairs. The figure hugged me as she wrapped her wings around me.

"Oh Toms! I missed you so much!" Kristen exclaimed, "Techno told me what happened! Are you okay?" I nod as I struggle to breathe from her hugging me for too long.

"Were's dad?" Wilbur questions.

"He is struggling with his voices right now." Kristen sighs.

"Still? I thought that old bird would get over it by now." Wilbur snickers. What? What does Wilbur mean by that? 

"Get over what?" I ask.

"The fight we had when you went to the hospital." I suddenly phase through Mumza with Wilbur's power.

"Toms wait!" Kristen exclaims as I rush up the stairs.

I try to open the door to Phil's room but it was lock. I phase through the door and see Phil in an unkempt state. There was some blood and feathers on the walls. I stare in disbelief as Phil starts to get up and looks at me. 

"H-hey Dadza..."

Phil ruffled his feathers as I look at him. He comes closer and I expect the worst.

He then hugs me.

"I-is that really you?" I nod. His voice was shaky. "I-I thought you died."

"I am okay Dadza. Now come downstairs. We want to watch a movie."

"I will be down in a m-minute. Just need to recollect myself."

"Okay-"

"And Tommy."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

I smile, "You don't need to be sorry. You are just trying to make me a better hero."

We then spent the evening watching Hamilton as a family. Something was off though. Oh shit my phone! I left it at Quackity's.

"Wilbur can I borrow your phone for a second?" Wilbur nods and I dial Ranboo's number.

"Wilbur? Why are you calling me-"

"Hey Ranboo it's Tommy. Can you get my phone? It should be hidden in the secret compartment behind the wines." The phone hangs up.

"Here you go Tommy!" Ranboo exclaims as he hands me my phone.

"FUCK GIVE ME A WARNING BOOBS!" I scold.

"Sorry. Glad you are back though!" Ranboo then teleports away.

I open my phone and sigh. I had multiple emails and texts about work and hero stuff. Then there was a message that was different from the rest. 

It was a message from George.

My phone dropped when I read it. I start breathing heavily as I say no over and over again.

George and Sapnap were caught.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoy! I will most likely post chapter 12 tomorrow late because of Christmas and the fact I don't have it written. Have a great day!

Word Count: 684