Chapter 8: Project Mask

Dream's POV

"Grab me the wrench Smiles." I glare.

"Don't call me that." I grumble as I give him the wrench.

"And... Done!" I grin.

"Give me-"

"Not so fast Smiles! This might not be stable enough! Let's test it on a random civilian! Get your servant to get us one."

"He is just a mercenary. I pay him." I roll my eyes as I grab my phone and call Punz.

"Hello?"

"Punz! Find somebody we can test on. Come here with them afterwards."

"Yes Dream." Punz sighs as he hangs up. I sigh.

"Schlatt?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think this plan will work? Like does the machine work?"

"That's what the random person is for. We will just kill the person afterwards." Schlatt laughed at his last statement.

We talked and waited for a few hours before Punz came back with a lady.

"Saw this one jumping off a bridge. She was about to kill herself." I felt bad, but it was a good thing that she already wanted to die... right?

"Okay Dream here is the machine. Just aim and pull this trigger. It creates a high frequency that makes your voice influence theirs."

I hesitate before pulling the trigger. The lady's posture became straight as she fought Punz's grasp less. Her eyes became cloudy as she stared at me. 

"Bow." I order. The lady did it with no hesitation.

"Holy shit it worked!" Schlatt exclaimed!

I was unsatisfied.

T̸͕̓h̴̗̻̞̩̱̘͖͎̪̔e̴͔̟̠̤̾̐̈́͒̐̃̆̕ͅ ̸͕̜̪̃̀̉̄̌͐͗͜v̵̙͍̬̎̿̃͒o̶̗̮̲̤̼͗̒i̴̛̠͔̥̖̲̦̲̹̭̜͗́̔͋͌ç̴͈͇̾̽͂̈́̌͂̒̌͝e̵͔͛̌̓̕ͅs̴̯͉̗͔̊͒̕͘͜ ̴̧̦̠̙͙̭͈̦̮̾̿ͅw̶̞̪̫͛̾͂͊̇́̀̈̄e̸̡͇̻̬̹̟̬̤̐̏̎̾̉̍̚r̵̤̎̇́͒e̷͙̬̱͉̜͎̒͂́̚͘͝ ̸̠̕u̶͎̯̳̔̀̈́͑͐̑͊͠n̸̠̤͔̗̳͌̄̒͝s̶̘̤̹̫̲̀͒̋̇́̔͗a̵̡̫͙̹̯̣̻̔͠͝͝ẗ̶̜͈̙̖̦̲̼̗̭̯́͗̀̏͗̏̊͑̚i̷̧͖̠̭̪͝s̵̡̧̤̗̙̈́͊͗ḟ̶̡̥̼̪͕̑̊̿̓̑͒͑͘ĩ̷̡̟̹͌e̶͕̝̺̘͚̓͐͛̑̂̊͌̽ͅd̵̫̯͍̬͓̤̭̮͂̅͋.̷̨̛̥̺̣͒͂̑͊̒̈́̆͠

"Punz. Hand me the gun."

"Huh?"

"Did I stutter?" My eyes glowed a deep red.

Punz handed me the gun and I handed it to the lady.

"Kill yourself with that gun."

Bang!

Brains and blood blasted everywhere. She blasted herself in the head. I look over to Schlatt.

"Now I am certain it works." I turn to Punz as blood covered me. "Track Sapnap and George then give me a location."

"Okay Dream." 

Punz left and I licked the blood off my fingers.

"Schlatt. Be a dear and clean up this body~"

"I-Okay. Jesus Christ Smiles, that was brutal even for me."

Schlatt grabbed a mop, a body bag, and other cleaning supplies. He started dragging the body in the bag and mopping up the blood mess. I took this time to walk into the bathroom and wash my hands and mask. 

Soon George and Sapnap will come to their senses.

??? POV

"Holy shit WingedInnit texted me that he has been in the hospital because of Dream!" George exclaims.

"Well shit. If he got that hero then we will be screwed then." Sapnap huffed as he sprawled himself of the couch. "Are you sure we covered-"

"We covered up our tracked just fine. We have this apartment for another week before we move countries." George states as he texts WingedInnit more.

A smile formed on my face, "Bingo." I whisper to myself.

"George."

"Yeah."

"Do you have this feeling that somebody is watching us?"

"Seriously Sapnap! Don't joke about that!" 

"I'm not!"

George sighs, "You know what. Just for you I will check this window."

I scurry up to the roof as George opens the window and looks around.

"See Sapnap. Nothing. We are fine and will be fine as long as Dream doesn't catch wind of us being here."

I smirk.

Oh you two have no idea what's coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 522