5K Special

Thank you guys so much for 5k reads on this story. This is Tubbo's backstory. I hope you all enjoy!

I suppose you should start from the beginning. Runaway 17-year-olds that left due to their parents disapproving their relationship. The guy, an alcoholic. Everywhere you see him he always has some sort of drink in his hand. The female? Just staying home as the guy does his work/ Nobody knew what his work was, but it gave them good enough income to go in District 4. It wasn't a surprise when the pregnancy test came back positive. Being 17 and pregnant was tough, but the guy gave enough support to the family. 

"Babe! I am pregnant!" She said with joy, clearly happy that they would start a family.

"So when is the abortion?" He slurred as he took another sip of whiskey.

"We are keeping it." She made clear as she clenched her fists.

"Whatever you say I suppose." 

The birth wasn't much different. The guy never showed up to the birth as the woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy. She named him Toby. He has the ram hybrid in him with the goat ears and tail, but that didn't matter. She loved him with all her heart but the father didn't give a shit. Why would he care as long as his wife was in charge.

The parasite started to walk. His father missed that. He missed the first words which was ironically 'dada'. Toby didn't get much attention until he was 1.5 years old when he had a headache. His mother went to go get medicine, but he somehow got himself out of the playpen. Must have been a genius like his father.

Toby trotted his way to his father's office. He snuck through crack between the almost closed door and looked to see what his father was tinkering with.

"What dada doing?" He asked.

The father looked annoyed, "I am wiring something."

Toby kept silent for a few moments before he pointed at one of the wires.

"That bad. It wrong."

"You don't know that! It is probably- oh actually never mind. You were right. Great job kiddo." The father was surprised to say the least mainly because the kid doesn't know what grammar is yet. 

Toby clutched onto his head and whined. 

The father stopped what he was doing, "What's wrong kid?"

"Head hurts."

"Hm? Doesn't your mom have medicine?"

"She shop."

The father sighed, "Okay let me check your head bud. You have to leave after this though. I don't want you grubbing up my inventions."

The father checked the boy's head and got shocked. There were little horns almost piercing through the layer of skin. He thought the kid wasn't going to get them until he was at least 2! Though he was developing faster than most babies so it wasn't that shocking.

"Bud it's just your horns. Now shoo."

"But hurts!" He teared up.

The father sighed, "Fine you can stay here, but you are gone if I hear one peep or see you touching my stuff!"

Toby kept quiet as he looked in awe at his father's talent. Toby wanted to be an inventor like him!

The father's phone rang, "Shit another dumbass call. I don't even recognize the number," he clicked the answer button, "Hello?"

Toby was close to his dad so he listened in.

"Are you Schlatt?"

"Yes?"