Chapter 22: The 'Alert'

Tommy's POV

"Hey Rose!" I yell as I run to the elevator.

"Hey WingedInnit!" She greets, "Have a great day!"

"You too Rose!"

I go up to my office at the SBI. They gave me a glare as I went to my office. I started filling out paperwork and shamelessly playing some Minecraft. I felt at peace for once until I was rudely interrupted by the red flashing alerts. I run into the hallway to see my family there minus Kristin of course.

"What's the emergency?" I ask, almost out of breath.

"There is a villain alert at an abandoned factory. We believe it is Dream and Schlatt," Phil explains.

"Then what are we waiting for old man!" I joke as I open the balcony door and lift off with my wings.

I fly to the location that my contacts sent. I land on the broken glass roof and send my location to Tubbo in case I get caught or need backup.

I start explaining, "Okay I will stay as back up. Phil can swoop down and-" 

"Oh come on Tommy! I will race you!" Wilbur snickers as he jumps down.

"Siren! Fuck!" I jump down after him and Dream smirks.

"Hey BigInnit~"

"It's WingedInnit fucktard!" I hiss as I charge at him.

"Well it won't matter when you are dead Tommy." I stop in my tracks. 

"H-how did you-"

"Fairly easy considering I had some help from my mercenary."

"That guy that was watching Wilbur and I..." I mutter to myself, "Okay team let's take this shit face down!"

We start charging at them. Techno takes Punz. Wilbur takes George. Phil takes Sapnap. I take Dream.

"You won't get away with this!"

"I already have. You are surrounded." I freeze up.

Dream punches me in the face, making me stumble. Then I see it. Everybody was surrounding me including my own family.

"Project Mask..." I say, clearly shocked.

"Oh Tommy! You are fucking over. Team, kill BigInnit."

Suddenly they all start charging me. 

I put in earplugs before I dodge Techno's axe swing and Phil's feathers. I grab Sapnap's powers and make a fire wall to prevent them away from me.

I press my emergency button on my suit for Ranboo to get me. I swear internally as Techno goes through the fire.

"I don't want to hurt you Techno!" Techno glares and he swings at me, grazing my arm. He punches me to the ground, busting my lip and shattering my nose.

"It is over BigInnit." Techno states as he aims the axe at my heart.

T҉E҉C҉H҉N҉O҉ ҉P҉R҉O҉M҉I҉S҉E҉D҉.҉ ҉H҉E҉ ҉P҉R҉O҉M҉I҉S҉E҉D҉ ҉H҉E҉ ҉W҉O҉U҉L҉D҉ ҉B҉E҉ ҉C҉A҉R҉E҉F҉U҉L҉.҉

I close my eyes as he swings but am surprised I didn't feel the impact.

"Ranboo?" I look at Ranboo surprised as Tubbo looks at me shocked in the chair.

"Techno almost killed you..." Ranboo mutters. I look at Tubbo in panic.

"Tubbo we need to go to that base NOW"

Ranboo's POV

"Looks like we got a location on Tommy." Tubbo states as rolls around in his chair.

"Okay, I am going to take some of this stuff to our place."

"Okay Boo!"

I teleport some of Tubbo's gadgets in his lab in the secret basement. I look at all the extra suits he has for us, mainly Tommy because he is more reckless. 

My ender eye starts blinking purple and my eyes widen. I teleport to Tubbo and he panics.

"Tommy is in trouble! His vitals are through the roof and his suit is damaged!"

I tap my ender eye and take the location. I quickly teleport Tommy out, not before seeing Technoblade swinging an axe at him.

"Ranboo?" Tommy looks at us, relieved yet having a crazed look in his eyes.

"Techno almost killed you..." Ranboo mutters. Tommy panics.

"Tubbo we need to go to that base NOW"

"The secret one?" Tubbo asks.

Tommy nods, "They will come after us. Grab any important tech too!"

Tubbo looks at me, "Can you teleport us and then get all my important shit?"

I smile and nod,

"Of course."

--------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 642