Chapter 18: The Kidnapping and Sequences

Wilbur's POV

I open my eyes to a prison like room with a spotlight shining on me. I groan. I try to get up but I was restrained. I try to use my powers, but my powers seemed to still be disabled.

"Look at that. The ghost awoke from his slumber." I roll my eyes.

"Fuck off Dream. Why am I here?" Dream smirked.

"Easy. You are going to join my team to destroy BigInnit or should I say... Tommy."

I got pissed, "I would never betray WingedInnit! How the fuck do you know his identity! I will kill you Clay I swear to fucking god!" 

Dream grabbed my face and punches me in my nose, breaking it, "Don't call me Clay, Wilbur."

"You are a literal psychopath." I spat out before he punches me in my eye, bruising it.

"You made me this way."

"Bullshit!" I scream.

"What the fuck is going on here. My eardrums are bleeding." A guy with ram horns spats as he takes a sip of whiskey.

"Wait... Schlatt? I-I thought you retired!" I stutter out. 

Schlatt smirks, "Smiles here got me out of retirement." 

I burst out laughing, "SMILES? OH FUCK THAT IS HYSTERICAL!"

Dream punches me in the mouth, "Shut the fuck up. Now, you must be wondering what I am doing with you? Well that question is easy. I am going to put you under my control."

My eyes widen, "You won't get away with this!"

"Oh but I will... First it will be you... Then your family... Then I will leave BigInnit alone to the point of insanity."

Dream aims some sort of laser at me.

"You won't get away wi-"

Y̶̧̲͖͎͕̖̭̼͔͌͠ơ̴̺̮̝̥͎̗̋͌̈́̈́̆̇͋̍͜ȗ̴̻̲̘̩͍̇ ̵͎͖̇̂ą̸̛̞̳̞͙̦̏̓̋̀͛͜r̴͚̙̳̙̮͙̺̅̐̀̎e̴̞̜̻̙̜̲͂̌ ̶̧̧͙͎̮͖̗̀n̴̮̼̎̑̈́͐́͠o̶̢͇̺̪̲̰̱̿̀̽̿̈͘͝͝͠w̴̞̰̥̙̼̗̬̋̉ ̶̧͉̯̺̭̣̻͛̎͝ů̴̗̺̘̯̭̈́n̴̝̖̦͂̐̉̇́̚͠ḓ̸͙͗́͗͊̅̇̀e̴͉̠̭̭̿̑̾̓́̓̉̓̈́͝r̷̡̟͎͉̳̖̲̈́̾̓͑͆̓̾̓̓͜ͅ ̶̡̙̟̼̖̣̑̀̄̄̅̓͠m̶̫̓́̂̂y̷̨̧̮̫͙̫̥͓͐͒̋ ̷̢͍̱͚̰̔̈́͗̆̅̉̽̋͜͜͠ͅͅc̷̡̢̢̹̦̜͇̈́̍͊̊̆̃̍̕͝ǫ̶̛͕̠̳͈͎n̴̢̝͙̮͕͗̾͊̋̈̍͋̐ͅt̶̛̲͔̗̱̰͓̘̆̅̽̋̉́͌̃r̶̪̠̓̀͑͋̄̀͝͠͝o̴̧̡̞̜̭͋̈͌͛̀̅̊̈́͘̚͜l̸̢̛̦̗̅͋̈́͗̎͘ͅͅ.̸̜̱͇͓̹̭̰̖̈́̋͒̂̆̆̏

Dream's POV

"Perfect. George get that healing ray to fix his nose." George attempts to but stumbles and collapses to the ground.

I quickly grab him, "G-George. George are you okay? Schlatt what is wrong with him!"

Schlatt walks over and observes my friend, "Easy. He is too fatigued with his powers. He needs to rest."

I sigh out of frustration, "Put him to bed then," I shove him into Schlatt's arms.

"Okay Smiles."

I just have to remind myself this is all worth it.

Tommy's POV

I skip rocks on a pond. I love the way the water ripples under the moonlight.

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟."

I look over, "Who are you?"

He sighed, clearly annoyed that the question was asked, "𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕏𝔻. 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕛𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕪."

"Like?"

"𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟."

I sigh, "Anything else that might be good news?"

"ℍ𝕞. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕚." I give a small smile.

"Thank you I guess. I guess you should leave now."

"𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞.

𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡."

-------------------------

Okay 3 chapters now! Have a great day! I hope you enjoyed! 

Anybody forget about XD though?

Word Count: 518