Chapter 1: Documents

Tommy's POV

I walk down the street with people cheering my name. This has been a big step up from being a vigilante. People love me now. Especially since I am in the SBI Team and I lead Bench Trio Team. Everything is perfect

Then my spirits become crushed with a single alert.

Dream escaped.

My breath hitched. How the fuck did he get out! I quickly go into an alley and transform out of my suit.

Ring. Ring.

I grab my phone out of my pocket as my trembling fingers tap the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Tommy. I am guessing you saw the news." George.

"Y-yea."

"Can you meet up with me and Sapnap in an hour."

"Of course."

"Great see you at Niki's."

He hangs and I start sprinting to Niki's.

After a bit of running, I made it. Niki looked at me with a panicked smile.

"Hey Tommy. Did you hear about Dream-"

"Yes Niki. I am freaked out and right now I am craving a latte from a person who can heal me if this green Teletubby catches me." She smiled.

"Coming right up."

I was waiting at Niki's as I drank my latte while scrolling through social media. There is some fan art of me with the Sbi and Bench Trio, but the main thing I see is people terrified and worried about Dream's escape. This makes me frown.

I hear the door open. I turn around and see George in a blue hoodie and Sapnap in a white hoodie with an orange fire logo. We make eye contact and they rush over to me.

"Hey George-"

"Tommy. Here." He says shoving a folder of documents in my arms.

"What-"

"Dream will be coming for us. This has our location and all of the Dream Team's weaknesses." George says in a panic. 

"W-why are giving me these."

"Tommy. Dream has told me plans he had when he wanted you to be a villain. They aren't good. You need to promise me if he does those plans you will go against us." I hesitate but then quickly nod. "Good. Bye Tommy." They say leaving.

"Where are you guys going!"

"Everything is in the documents."

Then they left. Leaving me alone. I quickly paid afterwards and walked to Tubbo and Ranboo's place. Ranboo welcomed me and I went down to Tubbo's high tech basement. A big upgrade from the small room in our apartment.

"Hey Big Man. Everything okay?"

"Ya Tubbo, I just was wondering when you plan on finishing those cyber contacts for me?"

"Hm in a few days. Why?" He says as he wires a new invention.

"Because I would like to request a way to scan documents. Kind of like keeping a picture of it."

"Sure Big Man. Should be easy enough. I can combine it with the feature that can scan your environment." I smile. Tubbo really can make whatever he wants now with it being funded by the public.

"Thank you. See you later Bee Boy." 

I clutch the documents as I enter my house. I love my family, but they would freak in a bad way if they knew I have important information like this. I am almost to my room when a certain posh fucker bumps into me.

"Hey Tommy! How was saving the city!" 

"Good Wilby." I scoff as I roll my eyes at the hero.

"Aww did you call me Wilby."

"Piss off." I say passing him and locking my room.

I look through all the documents and my eyes widen with how much information is in this. Anybody would kill for this kind of stuff. Is this how Quackity feels? As I look at the documents a second time, a little paper falls out with a rough sketch of a blueprint. It was drawn in crayon weirdly enough.

'Project Mask' was what it was called. 

It looked like a 5-year-old drew it. I can't help to wonder though...

What is Dream planning?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo end of this chapter! 11 more chapters from now until Christmas! Have a great day and I hope you enjoyed. Also check out some of my other stories if you haven't already!

Word Count: 660