Chapter 7: Patrol

Purpled's POV

I tap the button on my pin as it transforms into my vigilante suit. My antennas pop out as I smile. I feel bad for Tommy being in the hospital, but this gives me a better opportunity to not get caught by heroes.

I start flying from building to building as I stop muggings and get many cats down from trees.

"Here you go ma'am!" I smile behind my mask as I give the old lady her fat cat.

"Thank you dearie. This pesky cat always comes into this tree. You know the guy that this cat loved when he got rescued, that BigInnit!"

"I really like BigInnit. He has inspired me."

"Well just don't go into shit like he did hoho! I should get going now. Bye!" She shuffles her feet away as she held onto the poor obese cat.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

"What a surprise! Purpled! Now listen. I am in a bad mood so just turn yourself in so we can question you."

"No." The pink haired hero scowled.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear... You're coming with me."

My breath hitched. Is this what BigInnit dealt with? I start using my powers to fly off. 

The Blade was unfortunately faster and caught me midair. I get slammed to the ground and I panic. I shoot his arm with a laser and he winces in pain. I wiggle out of his grasp and fly away.

I arrive in my small apartment in District 7. It was a shitty district, but better than Tommy's old home. Good thing I bought that one as a hideout though. I would have gotten caught if I didn't lay low in there. I tap my pin and my suit disappears. I sigh and put my hand through my hair. Fuck. How did Tommy make it look so easy?

Being a vigilante is difficult.

The Blade's POV

Because Phil has issues with his voices and Wilbur is with Tommy... and Tommy is in the hospital, I have had to do all the patrols. Today was District 9. Not my favorite district, but better than it was. I just wish I could see Tommy. I fucking hate being away from Theseus since he is on the line between life and death.

"Here you go ma'am!" Huh? I peak over the building I was on and see Purpled. I have no issue with Purpled, but he just is another Tommy. And I wanted to ask questions.

"Thank you dearie. This pesky cat always comes into this tree. You know the guy that this cat loved when he got rescued, that BigInnit!"

"I really like BigInnit. He has inspired me." No shit.

"Well just don't go into shit like he did hoho! I should get going now. Bye!" She walked away as I jump down, making a dent in the pavement. I clap and he turns around to face me.

"What a surprise! Purpled! Now listen. I am in a bad mood so just turn yourself in so we can question you."

"No." Not in the mood fucker.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear... You're coming with me."

He looked terrified, but started flying off. I grabbed his ankle and pinned him to the ground. He panics and shoots his arm with a laser. Fuck. I am too focused on the pain to even notice the vigilante ran away.

Shit!

My eyes glow red as I finish patrol. I arrive in an alley by the hospital and tap my earrings so my suit disappears. I go through the door and head to Tommy's room. Wilbur smiles as Tommy sleeps.

"Oh. Hey Techno..." Wilbur had big bags under his eyes.

"Hey. You should get some rest and go home. I can stay here tonight."

"No. I can't leave Tommy and besides Phil won't want to see me."

"Phil is locked in his room. He has been for days minus to get food. Voices." Wilbur frowned, looking guilty.

"Tommy woke up..." Wilbur says, changing the subject. I ignored the subject change. If it weren't for Tommy there, his voices would have lost it.

"Did he say anything?"

"Said Dream did this to him. Made him use two powers or else Dream would have kidnapped him." I hum in response.

We just sat there in silence for the rest of the night. Wilbur fell asleep and I called Ranboo to get him a pillow and blanket. I smile as I see both of my brother okay.

This made the voices happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 7! Hope you enjoyed! Try some of my other stories if you haven't yet! Have a great day!

Word Count: 742