Chapter 25: Abnormalities in the Tower

Grayson's POV

"I got coffee's!" I say as I hand the SBI their coffees, "Oh shoot where's WingedInnit?"

They stare at me before Siren speaks up, "Oh, WingedInnit probably won't be in work for a while. He got into a bad bad accident. I believe the Bench Trio won't be back either to care for him."

"Ok... I am going to do some paperwork."

The Blade speaks in a more monotone voice than usual, "Sounds like a plan Grayson." 

I run my hands through my hair. What's going on? I had a day off yesterday, but now Tommy is gone and the rest of the SBI are acting weird.

After a few hours I finished the paperwork. I head to Crowfather's office. I quickly stop at the door when I hear him talking on the phone.

I quickly start recording Crowfather's voice on my phone, "Everything seems to be going according to plan... No, BigInnit is nowhere to be found. Don't worry Dream, we will bring anybody suspicious of this to you. An assistant? Yeah we have Grayson, but don't worry. They are powerless and barely a threat to this operation."

I turn off the recording and send it to Tommy. I knock on the door and enter, "Hey Crowfather! I have the paperwork you wanted me to fill out."

Crowfather hangs up the phone and smiles, "Thank you. Grayson."

I sit them on the table, "It wasn't a problem sir."

"Keep up the good work Grayson!"

I quickly leave and am happy to see that Tommy read my message. The rest of my day was fairly normal until I sent a box full of stuff to Rose.

"Here you go Rose-"

"Grayson, what's wrong with the SBI. They wouldn't give me any answers on WingedInnit or the rest of the Bench Trio. You have to know something. You are their assistant."

"I-I'm sorry Rose. I don't know anything."

Suddenly somebody slams their hand down on the counter. I look up to see Siren, furious.

"Rose, do not bother our assistant with unnecessary pestering. Grayson. Go back to you office."

I do as Siren orders and go back to my office.

I hope Rose is okay.

Dream's POV

"Let go of me!" I hear a female scream. I look behind me to see Techno bringing in the eco-friendly hero Rose.

"Rose was getting too suspicious." Techno states.

I grin as I retrieve my laser. She screams empty threats as my hand fiddles with the trigger.

"I must say you must be really smart to figure it out this quickly. Don't worry, we will reward you early~"

"WingedInnit will stop you!"

"Heh. I highly doubt that. He's so emotionally unstable that he probably can't go out into the public ever again. But don't worry, once the whole world is under my control, nobody will have to worry about Tommy. Mainly because he will be fucking dead if I ever see him again. I might even broadcast it~" I use my telekinesis to write that down on my whiteboard.

"You are sick and twisted."

Rose glares at me as she attempts to free herself from Techno's grasp. I aim the laser at her.

"Oh I know. Now. This has all been fun. You really made my day. But alas, you can't be resisting if you work for me."

I pull the trigger and her screams silence. 

She is now under my control.

------------------------------

This is the end of the chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 556