Chapter 13: Hero Stuff

Tommy's POV

"WingedInnit welcome back!" Hannah exclaimed as the front of the Hero's Tower was swarming with paparazzi.

"Thanks Rose! Now to catch up on all of that painful paperwork!" Hannah giggled before I went in the elevator.

I groaned as I dreaded Manifold and a short business guy entering the elevator.

"Hey BigInnit-"

"WingedInnit now Manifold." I correct.

"Yeah yeah. This handsome businessman was talking how your costume needs a makeover. Mine is way more elegant than yours."

I deadpanned at the ignorant asshole, "Says the one with the fucking hoodie. At least I look like a superhero. You just look like a druggie. But that would be an insult to druggies. You look way worse." I hiss.

Ding!

I leave the elevator before I had to hear Manifold's voice again. I still heard swearing in the background though. Wilbur looks at me and chuckles.

"How the fuck did you handle being in an elevator with him!"

"You think I know?" I scoff.

We talked until Phil cut us off and forces us back to work. I scribble another signature of mine on all the paperwork I missed. I sigh until I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey Tommy!"

"Hey Grayson!"

"Here is your latte! Welcome back!" I smile as I take a sip of the delicious liquid.

"Thanks. How is that new suit working out for ya?" Grayson smiles.

"Great! ...though I did have an encounter with The Blade." I smile.

"Ah the good days where I was patrolling and getting chased by the prick." 

"Was it always hard being a vigilante?" I look at Grayson.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I question.

"Well I feel like there are less crimes of course but heroes still chase us, and it gets irritating. There are also more issues with people that mask themselves as Dream to pull off more crimes-"

"Grayson you need to realize being a vigilante is never a dull moment. Instead of looking at them as issues you need to look at them as ways to grow your image and abilities." Grayson looked at the ground.

"I guess I never thought of it that way... Thank you Tommy. I mean it." I smile as he leaves.

Now what can I do to stall all this paperwork. Oh yeah! Minecraft. I can play that until Phil gets suspicious!

I spent the next few hours playing games on Minecraft. Even Techno and Wilbur joined as we got on a call together and acted like it was a business meeting! I love these times where I can just enjoy myself and slip away from the fact that I have a serial killer tracking me and issues in general. I-

"WINGEDINNIT WHY ARE YOU PLAYING MINECRAFT!" CrowFather scowls.

"I-I'm sorry CrowFather-"

"I mean why aren't you playing without me mate!" Wilbur and Techno were cheering in my headphones. "Come on! Let's have a family gaming session! Paperwork can wait until tomorrow." 

We all started playing Minecraft. Wilbur started becoming obsessed with TNT and Techno started to become obsessed with Withers, anarchy, and arson. Phil just was carrying as he helped us beat the game. By the end it took us 3 hours to finish the game and we went home afterwards. Dadza grilled steaks for us as Wilbur was playing the guitar for me. 

Now this was a family. This was perfect.

Dream's POV

"So is the power disabler ready?" I ask, clearly impatient.

"Yep it should be ready to use when you do your comeback tour with your mind-controlled crew." Schlatt scoffs.

"Perfect...

Just what I need for the next part of my plan."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! While you wait for another chapter of WingedInnit you could check out some of my other stories if you like!

Word Count: 607