Chapter 9: Reunion

Sapnap's POV

I watch the news until the window shatters. My eyes widen as I quickly run to get George.

"GEORGE WAKE UP!" I scream.

George yawns and rubs his eyes, "Hm?"

"Dream found us." He suddenly became more alert.

The door swings open.

"Oh my~ What do we have here!" My breathe hitches. "What? Not happy to see your old pal out of the slammer! You know... the one you put me into."

"How did you find us?" George questioned.

"I had help from a certain mercenary." Punz. I knew somebody was watching us!

"Fuck you Dream." I snarl.

"I wouldn't be swearing at the person who created you. Remember I am the reason you have powers." I shiver at this. I have to remind myself. This isn't the Dream we use to know, this is now a psychotic killer.

"Dream. What do you want." I glare at him. 

"Oooooo~ Straight to the point~ I like it~ Now if you must know. We are having a reunion! The Dream Team is back!"

"No it isn't! Why would you say that!" I exclaim. George and I made eye contact and it hit me.

Project Mask.

He completed Project Mask.

Bang.

George gets hit by a dart. He quickly collapsed onto the ground, and I start running. Dream beamed stuff on me until he got the dining table on my leg. 

"It's okay~ As a reward I will use it on you first." Ge got out a gun and pointed at me. This gun was different though. This was more a laser than anything.

"Dream we can ta-"

Y̶̧̲͖͎͕̖̭̼͔͌͠ơ̴̺̮̝̥͎̗̋͌̈́̈́̆̇͋̍͜ȗ̴̻̲̘̩͍̇ ̵͎͖̇̂ą̸̛̞̳̞͙̦̏̓̋̀͛͜r̴͚̙̳̙̮͙̺̅̐̀̎e̴̞̜̻̙̜̲͂̌ ̶̧̧͙͎̮͖̗̀n̴̮̼̎̑̈́͐́͠o̶̢͇̺̪̲̰̱̿̀̽̿̈͘͝͝͠w̴̞̰̥̙̼̗̬̋̉ ̶̧͉̯̺̭̣̻͛̎͝ů̴̗̺̘̯̭̈́n̴̝̖̦͂̐̉̇́̚͠ḓ̸͙͗́͗͊̅̇̀e̴͉̠̭̭̿̑̾̓́̓̉̓̈́͝r̷̡̟͎͉̳̖̲̈́̾̓͑͆̓̾̓̓͜ͅ ̶̡̙̟̼̖̣̑̀̄̄̅̓͠m̶̫̓́̂̂y̷̨̧̮̫͙̫̥͓͐͒̋ ̷̢͍̱͚̰̔̈́͗̆̅̉̽̋͜͜͠ͅͅc̷̡̢̢̹̦̜͇̈́̍͊̊̆̃̍̕͝ǫ̶̛͕̠̳͈͎n̴̢̝͙̮͕͗̾͊̋̈̍͋̐ͅt̶̛̲͔̗̱̰͓̘̆̅̽̋̉́͌̃r̶̪̠̓̀͑͋̄̀͝͠͝o̴̧̡̞̜̭͋̈͌͛̀̅̊̈́͘̚͜l̸̢̛̦̗̅͋̈́͗̎͘ͅͅ.̸̜̱͇͓̹̭̰̖̈́̋͒̂̆̆̏

George's POV

I am in a mushroom field. I am picking mushroom until-

"GEORGE WAKE UP!" Sapnap screams.

I yawn and rub my eyes, "Hm?"

"Dream found us." I thought we had more time.

The door swings open.

"Oh my~ What do we have here!" I glare, "What? Not happy to see your old pal out of the slammer! You know... the one you put me into."

"How did you find us?" I ask.

"I had help from a certain mercenary." Punz. Fuck I should have listened to Sapnap.

"Fuck you Dream." Sapnap snarls.

"I wouldn't be swearing at the person who created you. Remember I am the reason you have powers." It was true. I would be powerless without Dream.

"Dream. What do you want." Sapnap demands.

"Oooooo~ Straight to the point~ I like it~ Now if you must know. We are having a reunion! The Dream Team is back!"

"No it isn't! Why would you say that!" Sapnap exclaims. Sapnap and I made eye contact and we quickly understood.

Project Mask.

He completed Project Mask.

Bang.

I get hit by a dark. Black fills my vision as I hit the ground.

"Wakey Wakey." 

My eyes dart open as I try to move my arms. They were restrained by ropes, and I hissed in pain as it cut my skin. I stare at the masked man before me in fear.

"Where is Sapnap." I demand.

"You mean Flame? Come here Flame!" Sapnap comes into my view and my eyes widen.

He was in his villain clothes. His eyes were cloudy. He clearly wasn't himself.

He was controlled.

"You actually did it." I smirk.

"Yeah, who knows, maybe I wouldn't have to control you if you guys wouldn't have betrayed me. I can't take any chances George and you know that."

I sigh, "Just shoot me already. You think you have won. In reality, I set up some precautions for you."

Dream looks at me.

"Nothing I can't handle."

Y̶̧̲͖͎͕̖̭̼͔͌͠ơ̴̺̮̝̥͎̗̋͌̈́̈́̆̇͋̍͜ȗ̴̻̲̘̩͍̇ ̵͎͖̇̂ą̸̛̞̳̞͙̦̏̓̋̀͛͜r̴͚̙̳̙̮͙̺̅̐̀̎e̴̞̜̻̙̜̲͂̌ ̶̧̧͙͎̮͖̗̀n̴̮̼̎̑̈́͐́͠o̶̢͇̺̪̲̰̱̿̀̽̿̈͘͝͝͠w̴̞̰̥̙̼̗̬̋̉ ̶̧͉̯̺̭̣̻͛̎͝ů̴̗̺̘̯̭̈́n̴̝̖̦͂̐̉̇́̚͠ḓ̸͙͗́͗͊̅̇̀e̴͉̠̭̭̿̑̾̓́̓̉̓̈́͝r̷̡̟͎͉̳̖̲̈́̾̓͑͆̓̾̓̓͜ͅ ̶̡̙̟̼̖̣̑̀̄̄̅̓͠m̶̫̓́̂̂y̷̨̧̮̫͙̫̥͓͐͒̋ ̷̢͍̱͚̰̔̈́͗̆̅̉̽̋͜͜͠ͅͅc̷̡̢̢̹̦̜͇̈́̍͊̊̆̃̍̕͝ǫ̶̛͕̠̳͈͎n̴̢̝͙̮͕͗̾͊̋̈̍͋̐ͅt̶̛̲͔̗̱̰͓̘̆̅̽̋̉́͌̃r̶̪̠̓̀͑͋̄̀͝͠͝o̴̧̡̞̜̭͋̈͌͛̀̅̊̈́͘̚͜l̸̢̛̦̗̅͋̈́͗̎͘ͅͅ.̸̜̱͇͓̹̭̰̖̈́̋͒̂̆̆̏

Schlatt's POV

I grab a jacket from the coat hanger and Dream raises his brow.

"Where are you going?"

I get a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

"Out." I state as I light a cigarette. I take a big puff before I continue,

"I have some unfinished business with a businessman."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Who is the businessman? Figure out tomorrow if you don't know already (or click the next chapter button for most of you). Have a great day!

Word Count: 641