Chapter 2: Training

Tommy's POV

My alarm goes off. I sigh as I turn on the snooze button. I got 3 hours of sleep in total because I spent all night looking through those documents. Thankfully, with repeated pressing of the snooze button, I got an extra hour until Wilbur ruined it.

"Tommy wake up. You will be late to hero training!"

I roll my eyes, "What so I can embarrass myself again?"

Wilbur drags me out of bed, "Come on it is expected since we are training you to be a better hero. Everybody gets embarrassed there."

I sigh and get a white shirt and jeans on before I put my pin on. I tap it and my suit appears.

"What about your hair and teeth?" Wilbur asks as I exit my room.

"Fuck off. Be happy I am even going today." I scowl.

"Do you need a ride?"

"I have wings." I yawn as I reveal my wings. Wilbur rolls his eyes.

I exit my house as fly to the tower. I greet Rose and go into the elevator. I quickly reach the training grounds floor and sigh.

"Were you tired mate? You slept in today. You never sleep in!" Dadza asks me.

"I'm fine. Let's get this over with."

Techno pipes up, "I think he is grumpy and tired because of this whole Dream situation-"

"Oh fuck off Techno." I snap.

"Calm down Tommy. I don't need you fighting him. Now. We have figured out that you can take multiple abilities from the same person and can even use them at once, but can you do it with two different people at once." I sigh.

"I can try..."

I reveal my wings and touch CrowFather. I burst feathers into the wall and they barely went in. I then touch The Blade before I quickly touch CrowFather. I try and burst feathers out of my wings as I enhance them with super strength.  My eyes widen as it looks like I did it. I then put the feather back in my wings. There were big slices in the wall compared to the little holes.

"Wow- Great job WingedInnit!" Dadza congrats as Grayson comes in with coffees.

"I got coffees!" The assistant exclaims.

"Thank you-" I feel a huge wave of fatigue as my cheeks puff up. I run the garbage and start throwing up.

"Holy shit. Are you okay WingedInnit?" The Blade exclaimed with a hint of worry in his monotone voice.

CrowFather runs up to me and rubs my back as I puke more and more.

My breath hitched as the puking turned into coughing. I was coughing blood. 

"Fuck... Blade, get Nihachu! Quick!"

CrowFather kept rubbing my back as the coughing got worse and worse. This is why I hate training. I am always too weak. I can never do it.

W҉e҉a҉k҉.҉ ҉

H҉A҉H҉A҉.҉ ҉

H҉o҉w҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉e҉v҉e҉n҉ ҉a҉ ҉h҉e҉r҉o҉.҉ ҉

Y҉o҉u҉ ҉d҉e҉s҉e҉r҉v҉e҉ ҉t҉h҉i҉s҉.҉ ҉

J҉u҉s҉t҉ ҉g҉e҉t҉ ҉b҉e҉t҉t҉e҉r҉.҉ ҉

L҉.҉

I clutch my head as I continue coughing. The voices get louder and louder. They only get this bad during training at this point. Tears streamed down my face as my head throbbed.