Chapter 19: The Gifts

Tommy's POV

"Wilbur, did you find anything about what happened to Flame and 404?" Techno asks as he shoves a waffle in his mouth.

"No. Though I did find out their next attack and who Dream is teamed up with."

I froze, "Who?"

"Dream is working with Schlatt. And they are attacking at the boat docks next tomorrow for illegal parts." 

"Great. We ambush Dream and Schlatt and imprison them tomorrow!" Phil exclaims.

"It won't be that easy. We can't have more than three people there."

Techno raised his brow, "And why is that?"

"It will alert people if there is more than three people. I was thinking that Dad, Techno, and I could go because this isn't our first harbor ambush."

Phil shivered, "Yeah those pirate villains fucking sucked."

"Seems fair," Techno hummed.

"Wait! What about me." Wilbur glared.

"What about you?" 

Techno seemed to notice the aggressiveness, "Tommy has a point. He is a valuable asset to the team."

"We can call Tommy for backup if we need it."

I just ate my breakfast as Wilbur continued to talk about a stupid plan. I couldn't help but look at him though. His eyes were still red, which was weird consider he constantly liked to hide them. His eyes also looked off. Wilbur overall was just odd after the whole kidnapping thing.

I wasn't the only one to notice it too.

I walked back to my room when somebody grabbed my shoulder. It was Techno and he looked panicked almost.

"You see the oddness right?" I nod, "Tommy follow me." 

I follow Techno to his room. He pulls out a book and it opens a secret door.

"Tommy I need to give you some items. I am worried that Wilbur will just be the start of oddness. Soon it will be me and Phil," Techno pulls out a box.

He opens it to reveal some books, a necklace, and some daggers.

"Consider this a late birthday gift," He gives me the box and pulls out the necklace, "It is an important necklace that can summon mom if needed. I did have one, but I don't need it anymore, but mom kept this for you. The books our everything your need to know on villains and heroes. There is also my weakness journal that has all of the weaknesses of the people I fought, including my weaknesses. Then the daggers are just cool."

I hug Techno, "Thank you!"

"Tommy you have to store that away. Wear the necklace at all times. Mom will be able to sense strong emotions with them." I nod and put the necklace on, feeling warmth spreading on my body.

"Techno."

"Hm?"

"Be careful tomorrow."

"Don't worry I will. 

I promise."

Wilbur's POV

"So we ambush them at the harbor." I nod.

"They won't know what to do sir, then we can fix them like you did with me."

"I love seeing your family getting torn apart. Especially from that BigInnit brat's hands," Dream chuckles, "You really are a perfect slave."

"Yes sir."

"Better than me having to beat the shit out of you."

"Yes sir."

"What is your objective Wilbur?"

"Capture Phil and Techno and give them to you to fix. I will do that by contributing to the ambush at the harbor tomorrow."

"Great! Now scurry along. We don't want you to be noticed as missing. Techno could easily catch you."

"Yes Dream."

I jump from rooftop to rooftop to get home. Thoughts in my head are cloudy. As a single tear sheds in my eye. Why did that happen? I couldn't even think of why. I can only think of one thing.

Destroy BigInnit. He is the enemy.

----------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 589