Chapter 4: Mercenary

Dream's POV

I groan as I hear alarms blaring. Alarms? I realize that I am on the ground in an alley. Police officers roaming the walkways of Las Nevadas. What happened? Was I that fucking drunk?

"I am telling you! Dream was seem here! My employee told me!" I groaned. Must have been Tommy. I remember half-heartedly making a deal with him. I guess I should leave before-

Then it hit me:

I found BigInnit last night.

My vision was still blurry, but I still remembered a few things...

"T-the Dream Team disbanded-"

"That won't last. They won't have a choice, like you not having a choice in this situation. You will be my assistant and after Flame and 404 you will be the third subject for my plan." I beamed BigInnit, or rather civilian form of BigInnit. His face was blurry in my memory. I couldn't make out who it was.

BigInnit hesitates as I start walking closer and closer to him. He swiftly grabs my ankle, making me lose my balance. My anger grew and I swung at him , but he then uses my power to beam me into a wall. I was about to get him, but he then teleports as red particles surround where he once was. He used Ender's ability.

He can hold multiple powers.

Fatigued, black dots started fill my vision as I tumbled to the ground.

My thoughts made me shiver as I arrived at my backup base. I can't believe I didn't remember his face! That would have made my plan so much easier. I went underground from the parking garage it was hiding at and am greeted by Punz.

"Hey Punz."

"Dream! Geez you look like shit."

"I don't want to talk about it..." I grumble, "Now any updates on Schlatt?" Punz nods.

"Found his location and good news we can get there tomorrow!" Punz smirk.

"Great!" I exclaim.

"He is the main factor of this plan... and I can't have it ruined."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed and sorry it was so short. The next one should at least be normal sized. Have a great day!

Word Count: 343