Chapter 20: Boats of Ambush

Tommy's POV

"Be careful assholes!" I yell out at my brothers and father as they leave.

I look over at Tubbo and Ranboo and grin, "You should see this."

I grab my contacts and put them in. I tap the sides of my eye and all the documents of weaknesses come up.

"Holy fuck! Tommy where did you get this shit!" Tubbo yells in awe.

"Techno. It was a gift. Now I also have documents for this scheme called Project Mask. It is what Dream is doing with a guy named Schlatt."

Tubbo froze, "Schlatt? I thought he was in hiding."

"Funny thing. He and Dream teamed up."

"Tommy do you still have that physical copy of that book?" I nod, "Destroy it of bury it. If anybody got on that book, hell would break loose," Ranboo warns.

"Fine. Fine. I understand."

"Good," Ranboo sighed out of relief.

We watched a movie together as we shoveled popcorn into our mouth. It was a pretty good evening. They shortly left and I sighed.

"Mom?"

Kristin appeared out of nowhere, swirled in black mist, "Yes dear?"

"Can I give you a book to hide for me in that God world?" Kristin nodded.

I rushed upstairs to my room to snatch it, I quickly hand it to Kristen, "Here."

"Tommy before I go, I sense something bad about Phil, please be careful."

I nod as Kristin hugs me and kisses my forehead. She disappeared, going back to her duties as a God. I spent the rest of the night binge watching shows until my family came home.

"Hey Tommy." I look over, all of my family has red eyes. 

They were glossy too.

Phil's POV

"Be careful assholes!" Tommy yells as we leave the house. I grab Wilbur and Techno to fly them to the docks. We immediately spot Schlatt conversating with Dream.

"These will be good. These materials will be perfect for our next plan," Schlatt grins.

"Phil this sounds totally fake, this feels wrong-"

"Techno stop worrying. Watch this," Wilbur smirks as he phases through the boxes, alerting everybody.

I facepalm, "Techno, fight with Wilbur, I will check out the materials."

Techno reluctantly nods and go out into the field. While Schlatt and Dream are distracted, I run over to the box. I open the box and...

Empty.

Ţ̷̢̜̰̟̏̎́̈̓͒͒́͘͝r̴̳̿̋̍̊̉å̵̯͓̣̄͜p̶̻͍̻͎̤̉̀́ͅ!̶̛͚͔̤̘̆̒͝

 ̷̮͉̯̯̳̟̼̻̰̀͂̐Ḭ̷̧̞̮̜̯̪̻̋̋̃͠t̴̡̡̗̜̪̰̿̌͌̌̂͐̌̋̿̋ͅ'̶̭̩̬̇́͊̔̄̎̄̅̈̽s̸̢̟̬͍̳̯̩̟̓̐̐̀̆͜͝ ̴̢̛̛̗͓̼͈̩͖̈́̋͗͘̚͜a̷͚̟̭͉̫̼̫͊͜ ̶͓͇̜̣̟͚̜̓̓͋͊͆͌̚͝t̵͍͐̾͌̀̑͒͗͘ŗ̸̗̟̞̃́̃̎̄̌̀̉̅̅a̸̼̰̳͎̞͑̓̐̒̒̇̓͗͋̈́p̸̺̟̖̍̽͂͗͒̚!̵̎̑̍͌̄̚͝ͅ

 ̸̘͔̳̥̟̀̈́͋̈́̌̚͜R̵̠̣̊ụ̷͙̼̖͕̤̪̝̪̐̾͐̓͗͐͋n̵̰͗͊͆̔̓͂͛̄̈́͝!̷̥̯̰̇

 ̴͙̟͇͚͖̞̾̄̊͋̒̒̄͘N̷̤̹̗̙̫̣̗̓̍̄̇̀̅̐̓͘ͅͅo̶̭̗̘̟̻͐̈́́̾ť̵͓̻̝̎̔̈́̾̆̑̋͘̕ ̷͍̜̮̝͗͌̈́̃́ͅp̷̧̡̨̨̨̭̰̜͍͌͋̌̈́o̴̗͈͆̉̃̾̍͗̀̀͝g̷̛͎̙̑̀̌̿̑́͌!̵͎̮̫̯͈̓͝