Four

"Travis get down here!" Kenneth snarled as he waited for his son to come down stairs. Travis froze and stood up. He slowly walked out of his room and down the stairs. His father was waiting for Travis impatiently.

"Yes, sir?" Travis stared past Kenneth's shoulder as if that would help any.

"You got.. A C in your test this week?!" Kenneth shouted at Travis. Travis didn't dare to lock eyes with him.

"I- I'm sorry.. I should of-"

"You should of what?! Studied more?! You could of done that fucking shit BEFORE and you could of got an A!" Travis flinched as he yelled at him. He knew he was getting ready to beat him up.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again.." Tears glazed over his eyes as Travis knew what was happening next.

"Sorry isn't enough." Kenneth pulled his hand back and slapped Travis across the face. Travis flinched and a small tear fell down his cheek.

Kenneth beat Travis for what seemed like forever. The smallest things he does wrong Travis gets beat for. Bad grades, not cleaning the house, sleeping in, skipping class, missing church, and so much more. Half the time Travis struggles to continue on with life since he doesn't see much that is good in his life.

"Move it Fisher." Travis scoffed and he shoved Sal into a locker.

"Ever think about pulling you're head out of your ass?!" Larry shouted st Travis and Travis stopped. He turned around and glared at Larry.

"Ever think about being a normal person and not do drugs you fucking freak?" Sal watched as Travis looked like he was real proud of that.

"Shut the fuck up Travis. I'll beat your ass." Larry hissed and Travis scoffed.

"You think you're all the shit Travis, but you really aren't. You're a weak fucking freak that tries to fit in to make your freak of a father proud." Larry glared at Travis with anger. Sal knows Larry is usually like this but all Travis did was shove him into a locker.

"You have no fucking idea Larry. Don't say shit about my family!" Travis shouted at Larry full of anger. By now people were whispering about how stupid they were to be doing this and Sal felt embarrassed. Sal felt embarrassed since he's the reason they're fighting.

"Larry let's just go-" Sal eyed Larry and Travis laughed. "Yeah Johnson, go run off to your fucking freak of a boyfriend." Travis turned around and walked away. Sal sighed and turned around and walked to his next class.

~~~~~

Words:442

This part was definitely a little bit shorter than the others so oopsies